Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag

Started by QUAGMIRE83, Feb 26, 2013, 10:23:06 PM

Author
Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag (Read 38,601 times)

QUAGMIRE83

Space Sweeper

Ummm... already? And with a subtitle? And with comic-looking art? ...And fighting pirates?

I am severely doubting it.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

I doubt even if it is real it would be called IV.

More likely the next game we'll be seeing is a side game, similar to Brotherhood or Revelations.

m41guy

m41guy

Quote from: KNIGHT on Feb 26, 2013, 10:27:15 PM
I doubt even if it is real it would be called IV.

More likely the next game we'll be seeing is a side game, similar to Brotherhood or Revelations.

That's what I was thinking.  Maybe Conner goes to help with the Barbary Pirates or something...he would be a lot older by that time though, but Ezio was in his 50's(IIRC) for Revelations so...

Vepariga

Vepariga

When I first saw it I thought it was some Soul Calibur artwork. Then I saw the title. I think its fan-art.

And Ubisoft said that the game will take place in a different setting with a new assassin. So no Conner,and a new setting wouldnt be pirates after the ship battles in ACIII..its not exactly new.

so fan art,until something more meaty comes along that confirms it.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

WORLD WAR II

Do it, Ubisoft...DO IT!!!

QUAGMIRE83

QUAGMIRE83

ubisoft have already announced that this years assassin's creed will feature a new lead character

Gate

Gate

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

OMFG, QUE!!!??

Nightlord

Nightlord

There's some Assassins creed event tonight so chances are this is legit.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/02/27/assassins-creed-4-black-flags-details-emerge-ahead-of-reveal/

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

for me it is fake because the title black flags was made by fans who was thinking about pirate setting because the naval battles in ac3 was a lot of fun and i don't think ubisoft would use the same title

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: Nightlord on Feb 27, 2013, 12:33:25 PM
There's some Assassins creed event tonight so chances are this is legit.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/02/27/assassins-creed-4-black-flags-details-emerge-ahead-of-reveal/

A game being based in Navel combat isnt really an AC game. So I take that with a grain of salt.

Also that 'Screenshot' looks un-pirate like. almost kind of Mongolian or asian-influence with the shoulder armour and leather.

I await confirmation from Ubisoft themselves.

BISHOP 93

BISHOP 93

I want a oriental setting or at least something set futher back in history.

Remonster

Remonster

After being extremely dissapointed with AC3, sailing the high seas of the Caribbean sounds like a lot of fun and could be enough to draw me back in.

QUAGMIRE83

QUAGMIRE83

Quote from: BISHOP 93 on Feb 27, 2013, 03:12:33 PM
I want a oriental setting or at least something set futher back in history.
for me as well I want feudal japan with ninja and samurai

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed