Recent posts

The Upgrade says it to Fugitive when they face off as well, it's just not translated in the subtitles. It's the first word he speaks before he says "tell me where it is."

Personally I've always pronounced it "yowt-juh" (which is how it sounds in that scene too). I know Steve Perry came up with the name, but this feels like a bit of a "gif is supposed to be pronounced jiff" situation. There's a bit too much emphasis on "OOOOOT!" there for me. :P
Alien Films / Re: Teasing The Alien – A 45 Y...
Last post by Corporal Hicks - Today at 12:32:55 PM
This was written by @Still Collating... ! Enjoy folk!
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Today at 12:13:33 PMI'm aware of something that should be announced today too.

👀
Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Today at 11:04:29 AMHow are you all celebrating today? 😃
By hugging faces.
Alien: Romulus / Re: What do you want to see in...
Last post by Huntsman - Today at 12:22:29 PM
Going back to the original timeline era and avoiding David content will improve how people feel about things overall I think. Going back to basics.
Perfect Organism has some stuff releasing today as usual.

Podcast breaking down the script of Aliens: https://pod.link/1650931217/episode/e7b3b4cac4d14aaeff955d3e128015a4
Quote from: Imbrie on Today at 12:09:19 PMInteresting pics - always good to see this kind of stuff.

Now, what I'd really like is more detail on what was originally planned for the follow up to Prometheus.

I want more detail on the follow up to Covenant!
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed