Interview Questions for Steve Perry

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 06, 2024, 09:48:49 AM

Author
Interview Questions for Steve Perry (Read 1,795 times)

Neila

Neila

Quote from: SM on Mar 13, 2024, 12:07:28 PMAvP Prey was pretty ace.

you meant "ass"

SM

SM

No I meant ace because it's ace.

Neila

Neila

apparently many people like this route. I don't like it at all, but that's a matter of taste.

Kradan

Kradan

@Corporal Hicks, you gotta tell him how much you like

Spoiler
Yautja
[close]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: SM on Mar 13, 2024, 09:12:22 PMNo I meant ace because it's ace.

Hard disagree but I respect the comeback.

Kradan

Kradan

I've read it probably once years ago. Can't say I have any strong feelings on it either way. It's just kinda there for me

It's hard to argue with SM tho

Neila

Neila

We don't always all agree.
but that's what makes it interesting.

BlueMarsalis79

Pretty easy to when they are often incorrect.

Corporal Hicks

Let's try and keep on topic please, without diverging into opinion sharing on this particular one.

[cancerblack]

But it's SO controversial  :laugh: .

Alright genuine question:

The Yautja depiction of the Predators is most often compared to Samurai and Bushido type codes for obvious reasons. But were there any other real world influences on how you chose to have the Predators act and make decisions?

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

OHHHHhhh boy, I got some!:

How did you come up for the term "Yautja" and other language terms for the Predators?

What did you think of the PS2 videogame Predator Concrete Jungle since it ties the two series together with the whole MOTHER plot reveal in the end of the game?

Are you interested in dabbing into a non-novel AVP story such as for a comic, video game, or even a film?

Is the physical appearance of the female Predators in Predator Hunting Grounds close to what you had in mind when you first wrote the description of what female Predators look like?

What is your take on the characterization of the Feral Predator in the recent film, Prey (2022), seeing as there were many mixed opinions in the fandom on how this Predator behaved?

What is your take on the characterization of the Super Predators in the Predators (2010) film? It was an interesting idea of having a darker aspect of Predators that disregarded the honor code and hunted even other Predators that diversified the entire race as a collection of individuals rather than all following the same idea.

Thank you for your time! Hope that I can get at least two of these questions answered  ;D

chromhart

Could you ask him about the changes from Aliens Earth War to Female War?

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Mr.Turok on Mar 14, 2024, 05:55:51 PMSuper Predators

*angry Corporal noises*

T Dog

T Dog

Genuine question for Steve Perry; why are his books so sexy? Young me was very confused.

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 19, 2024, 04:43:54 AM
Quote from: Mr.Turok on Mar 14, 2024, 05:55:51 PMSuper Predators

*angry Corporal noises*
:laugh:
It's funny, I know there can be many ways to write Predators but Perry kind of set the tone to Predator thought and culture to the point of the iconic Yautja species name that is formed into the lore, so its kind of like I do wanna hear about his takes on other Predator characterizations. He's an OG in these things and all that so I can't help but wonder.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed