Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,925 times)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter, hammer run. Later I might play some Devil May Cry 4.

Xenodog

Xenodog

Same!
I LOVE hammers! In the original, hammers really were my main weapon, I just loved the power!
Tbh , the only real other weapon from the original group that can stand up to them is Sword and Shield, due to it's mix of lightning quick attacks, blocking and often element imbued into it. (Poison Battle Axe ftw!)

Razz

Razz

Killzone 3 Beta

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Xenodog on Nov 20, 2010, 12:13:04 PM
Same!
I LOVE hammers! In the original, hammers really were my main weapon, I just loved the power!
Tbh , the only real other weapon from the original group that can stand up to them is Sword and Shield, due to it's mix of lightning quick attacks, blocking and often element imbued into it. (Poison Battle Axe ftw!)
I love hammers as well but every game I've played I've always started with great sword and even after beating the game and getting better weapons I continue using great swords there's just something about a gigantic blade coming down and slicing through something easily that just satisfies me. SnS I just recently got into cause of MH 3 and I love the speed and convinience, especially against faster monsters.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Razz on Nov 20, 2010, 01:07:01 PM
Killzone 3 Beta
Better than 2?

Razz

Razz

Only played about 15 minutes of it but it does feel like it, its alpha code even though its a beta test so its a bit buggy.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Killzone 3 Beta

How'd you get that??

Razz

Razz

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 20, 2010, 03:01:53 PM
Killzone 3 Beta

How'd you get that??
KZ3 beta for free on Indian PSN Store

The Indian PSN Store has a glitch... It allows you to download the KZ3 beta from the PSN+ section even if you're not a PSN+ member.... Grab the beta before it's nuked !!!!

On the Indian PSN Store go into the second tab on the left titled smth like PSN+ , then look on the right hand side.. the 4 icon should be for KZ3 beta... click on it and then click on the Download button... And NO you *don't* have to be a PSN+ member for this download to begin.

http://www.indianvideogamer.com/foru...pic=21009&st=0

Sadly it just got pulled so you can't download it anymore, i downloaded it just before it go took down.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

The first Mass Effect right now.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Huol on Nov 20, 2010, 01:40:25 AM
Quote from: Aeus on Nov 20, 2010, 01:08:02 AM
Gentleman Ghost-esque hero.  :D

Ah well I've already got my powers, body type and name sorted.

Going for a kidflash style speedster, goofy comical attitude.

Are the levels of customisation deep?

Huol

Huol

Its good enough
Nothing mind blowing but I like what I created.
Plus the beta doesn't have all the customization options in it.

And holy shit speedsters are f**king FAST

I ran up a building at full speed, then used my dash move and jumped just as I hit the top.
It launched me halfway across metropolis.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Razz on Nov 20, 2010, 02:21:47 PM
Only played about 15 minutes of it but it does feel like it, its alpha code even though its a beta test so its a bit buggy.
Yeah, well they probably will fix those, last betas I played were uncharted 2 and god of war III good times :) I really need to try and get in to some betas though.

Keg

Keg

Just finished GOW: Ghost of Sparta and it was brilliant. Amazing what the PSP can achieve. Better than GOWIII easily.

Gonna get back to some RDR  ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I have to replace my copy. Won't play on my PSP dammit >:(

Keg

Keg

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 20, 2010, 06:07:05 PM
I have to replace my copy. Won't play on my PSP dammit >:(

Why? Are you just unlucky and the UMD is faulty or something? Anyway when it's sorted your're in for a treat. Its the most personal story involving Kratos and his past since the first game. And it sets up GOW II brilliantly with his anger towards the gods even more understandable than before.

Wasnt sure how this would work setting it between the first and second game but theyve managed it quite cleverly and it fits perfectly.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed