Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,902 times)

Nightlord

Nightlord

AVP classic 2000 im still stuck on the first alien level lol.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Crackdown 2. Jesus, this game is one of the best I've ever played. Anybody found the secret beneath the Agency Tower yet? ;D

First Blood

First Blood

Mass Effect 2

It's my second playthrough as a Renegade jerk. Shepard looks really badass with deepend scars and glowing red eyes.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 11, 2010, 06:14:29 PM
Thing is, I'm not big on online play...bad experiences from Counter-Strike back in the day :P what's the community like with BC 2?
Occasional noobs and campers, but nothing that a shotgun shell to there face won't fix.

SM

SM

Finished Jedi Academy.

Now playing through tutorials on Empire at War.

Nope

Nope

i rented dead space and dragon age, and both are exellent but i was really excited about dragon age cause i wuv bioware!!!!

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Singularity, a cool shooter that you can age stuff and people to dust. Turn a crate into a pile of shit or age a bad guy until he's nothing but dust.

Hawkins

Hawkins

Quote from: First Blood on Jul 11, 2010, 08:06:20 PM
Mass Effect 2

It's my second playthrough as a Renegade jerk. Shepard looks really badass with deepend scars and glowing red eyes.
how do you get the scars healed cause at the moment i'm trying to figured out how to to it and done a lot of noble things so far.

RavagerDX

RavagerDX

Quote from: Hawkins on Jul 12, 2010, 05:02:27 AM
Quote from: First Blood on Jul 11, 2010, 08:06:20 PM
Mass Effect 2

how do you get the scars healed cause at the moment i'm trying to figured out how to to it and done a lot of noble things so far.
If you do Paragon stuff they will go away by themselves, but if you fully want to get rid of them you can buy an upgrade for the Normandy's medical bay where you can fully remove the scars (even when your Renegade).

Hawkins

Hawkins

man wish I knew that other wise I would of been hunting for platinum in between recruiting squad members and would lay off the upgrades that use platinum.

Undeadite

Undeadite

Clive Barker's Jericho. Gonna return it tomorrow, total crap fest. Can anyone recommend a good horror game besides Resident Evil or Dead Space?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What don't you like about Jericho?

As for recommendations...go for FEAR.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 13, 2010, 02:47:05 AM

Yep. If you're looking for a good FPS with horror, Doom is correct!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

War for Cybertron online...so full of win. Escalation Mode is so much fun!

Undeadite

Undeadite

Most of it stems from the fact it wasn't what I was expecting. As a shooter it's pretty sub par and as a horror game it's just not scary. If it was more challenging, then I probably would like it more. Oh, and I don't like the team combat. Not only is the AI completely stupid, but a lot of the special attacks have cumbersome controls.

I was thinking that, because I really want to be ready for when Fear 3 comes out. I played a bit on the PC when it was new and thought it was awesome, but I don't know how well it's aged lol.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed