Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,025 times)

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Assassin's Creed II (finally out on the PC), Just Cause 2 -- and soon I will get Supreme Commander 2. Should get back to finishing METRO 2033 as well.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: Keg on Apr 13, 2010, 01:02:07 PM
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes. I'm going to do a complete runthrough of all 4 games. Despite the remakes dodgy choice of dialogue changes and sometimes over the top action involving a suddenly matrix-esque Snake I prefer it over the original simply because any scene with the Ninja involved is now 100x better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AzVGy6G9CM
whats odd about this one is that he clearly cuts one of the soldiers in half, yet when you resume play and the bodies are lying everywhere, none of them have been cut in half.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udUQ8U1STQQ
This has to be one of my favourite cutscenes from any game. Shame they changed the awesome line "everytime i looked into her eyes, i saw her parents eyes...staring back at me" to the one in this video. but the sheer awesomeness of the way he fights Rex makes up for it

Great game, only finished it once on the Cube, just wish they would have made it for the PC or at the very least the PS2.

Keg

Keg

Well they didnt need to for the PS2. PS2's where backwards compatible and they got MGS2 and MGS3. The Twin Snakes was just a treat for GC owners really. Saying that I bought a cheap GC last year just to finally play and check it out compared to the original.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

;D

Keg

Keg

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Apr 13, 2010, 09:27:26 PM

;D

I hear thats one of a few rare occassions when the game is better than the movie (like Chronicles of Riddick)

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Splinter Cell: Conviction.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Got the Left 4 Dead Crash Course pack for the discounted price.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Keg on Apr 13, 2010, 09:32:54 PM

;D

I hear thats one of a few rare occassions when the game is better than the movie (like Chronicles of Riddick)

I heard it just sucked, period.

Huol

Huol

It wasn't terrible.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 14, 2010, 07:09:23 AM
Quote from: Keg on Apr 13, 2010, 09:32:54 PM

;D

I heard it just sucked, period.

I love it, dismembering people whilst wearing the Classic Wolverine costume is hilarious and awesome :D

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition

Vulhala

Vulhala

FFVIII

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Replaying the AvP2010 campaign.

For all its narrative failings, the gameplay rules.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Vulhala on Apr 14, 2010, 12:36:02 PM
FFVIII

Playing through that once was enough for me.
:-X

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

been playing online with Modern Warfare 2 and Bad Company 2.

:-\ gonna have to say i prefer MW2

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed