Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,041 times)

Huggs

Huggs

No.

Just killing time on a rainy day. I'm going job hunting in the morning. It's only been a few days and I'm already going crazy from the boredom.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

What line of work?  Are you on LinkedIn?

Huggs

Huggs

Got a few good possibilities picked out, and a few decent ones. No more sh!tty ones though. I'm not 16 anymore.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

How about professional gamer?  You could be like PewDiePie.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 17, 2019, 11:01:23 PM
How about professional gamer?  You could be like PewDiePie.

I'm steadily losing my taste for it. Movies and books just require less time and effort.

This is my last remaining console, and likely the last one I'll buy. I still like the emulators for the old Nintendo and Sega systems I grew up with though. And the old arcade titles.

Stitch

Stitch

Playing through Devil May Cry 3 again, in preparation for DMC5. Forgot just how goddam hard this game is!

I'm playing on hard in the special edition, which was the 'normal' difficulty of the original release, and getting absolutely destroyed.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut - PS3

Played this when it was first out on Xbox, never got to finish it, brother took my old 360. Eventually got a PS3 to be able to play that version. Then eventually got another Xbox 360, but I'm happy with the PS3 version. Prolly one of my favorite horror games before Alan Wake and Silent Hill: Homecoming.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Skyrim Special Edition 9.9/10

I thought Witcher 3 was the best, but this game, with mods, is just fantastic. PC.

The Old One

The Old One

Witcher Wild Hunt is the best, Skyrim's trash.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Well, with the 75 mods I've added via Nexus...this game is SICK! Feels more grand than Witcher 3. Witcher 3 feels more console like. Without the mods though, I'd like Witcher 3 better.

Are you talking about Skyrim Special Edition with all out combat mods, creature mods, quest mods, dungeon mods, sewer mods, map mods, texture mods etc? Don't think you know what your talking about to be honest lol.

The Old One

The Old One

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I've never played any of the Bethesda RPGs, but I do own a few.  What's wrong with them?

The Old One

The Old One

Everything. The COD of the RPG Genre.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I don't play COD either.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Is The Witcher better than Dragon Age?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed