Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,128 times)

Wysps

Wysps

Revenants were much harder in the earlier games (especially with the up-close punches they like to dole out) I noticed  :-\  In 2016, they're a piece of cake oddly enough.  The double barrel right in front of them is the only effective way I've been able to manage them in Doom 1 & 2. 

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 15, 2018, 08:04:27 PM
And now I'm having to deal with Revenants. Sure game, you can tell me I should run in a circle to avoid their homing missiles... but that doesn't really work in narrow f**king corridors. >:(

You should be able to shoot the rockets down in mid-air. Try aiming for the shoulders with a rapid-fire weapon.

Gate

Gate

Frostpunk. Just got publicly executed by my city after going full blown fascist. Monster storm hit -120 before people started dropping like flies. I haven't quite recovered from how badly this game just treated me.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

:laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Finished Doom 3. It was a fun game and all, but for something that was trying really hard to be scary early on, it just kind of gave up on that in the last few levels. That being said, the soul cube is a badass weapon. 8)

Wweyland

Wweyland

Played some Delta Force 1 for nostalgia's sake. Doesn't look bad for a game released in 1998 and works great on Steam.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Oh it's on Steam? Might pick that up, those voxel Delta Force games are amazing.

Scorpio

Scorpio

Fallout 4 - good game, reminds me of Skyrim a bit

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: Vertigo on May 20, 2018, 07:21:06 PM
Oh it's on Steam? Might pick that up, those voxel Delta Force games are amazing.
They are all on Steam and work great on modern systems. You might have to wait for a sale though, it's about 5€ for a game.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Scorpio on May 20, 2018, 07:22:27 PM

I'm also playing Fallout 4. I just got to Diamond City. I'm enjoying it so far.

Wysps

Wysps

Quote from: Scorpio on May 20, 2018, 07:22:27 PM

Might need to try this. I've been working on Skyrim for a while but have outleveled my follower (Derkeethus). I don't know what to do at this point (don't want to let him go) so maybe a vacation from the game is in order...

TheRaven

TheRaven

played a short point n click game, Tormentum Dark sorrow, wasn't super long or hard but I really appreciated the art style n aesthetic (very Giger in places).

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 20, 2018, 03:54:10 PM
Finished Doom 3. It was a fun game and all, but for something that was trying really hard to be scary early on, it just kind of gave up on that in the last few levels. That being said, the soul cube is a badass weapon. 8)

I remember when it was released, all my buddy's swore it was the scariest game they'd ever played. Of course they were always playing in the dark. It doesn't seem scary to me anymore, but I really like it as a straight-up shooter. That final boss though was a bit of a letdown. Just out of curiosity, are you playing the bfg edition with the ROE expansion?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Huggs on May 22, 2018, 02:36:35 PM

I remember when it was released, all my buddy's swore it was the scariest game they'd ever played. Of course they were always playing in the dark. It doesn't seem scary to me anymore, but I really like it as a straight-up shooter. That final boss though was a bit of a letdown. Just out of curiosity, are you playing the bfg edition with the ROE expansion?

The BFG edition on PS3. I haven't started on RoE or Lost Mission yet.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 22, 2018, 07:16:11 PM
Quote from: Huggs on May 22, 2018, 02:36:35 PM

The BFG edition on PS3. I haven't started on RoE or Lost Mission yet.

Nice. I'm working my way through the BFG edition on my ps3 as well. The save times are a tad annoying but the game runs smooth as butter.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed