Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,163 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 12, 2016, 01:04:27 PMRed Alert 3/Uprising

I love the first two but I could never get into the third for some reason.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It definitely took me a while because I was irritated with the intense micro-management the game almost begs you to utilize, given that each unit has a secondary ability. Sure they come in handy, but only in one-on-one situations. If it's a massive force fighting another massive force, you're not really going to be clicking on singular units. Once you get around it, the gameplay is quite fun. The naval warfare is awesome as this is one of the very few RTS that has it.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I think it was that micromanagement that put me off. I preferred the relative simplicity of the earlier games.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

We should go 1v1 sometime! Do you still have a copy of it?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yes, but unfortunately no PC :(

I only work from a laptop now and that doesn't have the juice to run it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Oh fie. Well, hopefully in future then.

future_Tarzan³

future_Tarzan³

always playing MGS games . in a constant rotation lol

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Bloodborne

unlearning everything I learned in Dark Souls and Demon's Souls has taken time, but I've gotten used to Bloodborne's system. I'm at Rom. I f**king hate Rom.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

DOOM open beta!

xeno_alpha_07

Vertigo

Vertigo

Been downloading all day, still at 56%. My broadband's slower than a 1920s ballad that's been looping on an unwound vinyl player since it hit the charts.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Shit, there were more monsters in the prison area than I remembered. Spent a long time crouching in that one dead end with a locked gate and some barrels.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Vertigo on Apr 16, 2016, 04:08:48 PM
Been downloading all day, still at 56%. My broadband's slower than a 1920s ballad that's been looping on an unwound vinyl player since it hit the charts.

You're downloading it? Good heavens, have you considered a change of heart?

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Dark Souls 3
I got invaded in offline mode, isn't that great? But I killed the guy so whatever  ;D

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 16, 2016, 06:04:51 PM
Quote from: Vertigo on Apr 16, 2016, 04:08:48 PM
Been downloading Doom 4 all day, still at 56%. My broadband's slower than a 1920s ballad that's been looping on an unwound vinyl player since it hit the charts.

You're downloading it? Good heavens, have you considered a change of heart?

I never said I wasn't interested. :P

Anyway, played a couple of rounds. It's extremely pretty, definitely on par with UE4. The multiplayer doesn't interest me much, it feels slow and shallow, but I was interested for the singleplayer anyway - guess I'll have to wait for reviews on that one.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed