Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,728 times)

tavianini19

tavianini19

Quote from: WinterActual on Sep 24, 2014, 05:02:28 PM
Just play the games as games and don't give a damn about the story in them or just don't take it as canon  :laugh:
So just say f**k it? Cause that's my motto.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Rome 2 total war.

Doing an Imperator Augustus campaign as Marcus Antonius.
So far Octavian and I are neutral while he and Lepidus have a war. I've been going eastward and beating the crap out of Parthia, but just as I ended my last turn three stacks of Getae came out of the North upon my barely defended home provinces.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Super Smash Bros. 3DS Demo

Either I'm a f**king babby and need to git gud or Lv.9 Pikachu is cheap as f**k in this game to make up for the slower than Melee but faster than Brawl speed. :P

Cause f**k them goddamn side smash and regular B attack. f**k them with a rusty nail.

tavianini19

tavianini19

ouch

Randomizer

Randomizer

FTL : Faster Than Light

Quite hard but I like it . Everytime I play I encounter something new . Heard about this game a long time ago but I'm happy I decided to play it now .

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quake Live

Make no mistake, this is how games should be. It is fast, brutal, balanced and ludicrously fun. The new menu system makes it ridiculously easy to find a game, and as you can spawn with a couple of non-useless weapons, you can get straight into the meat of the game.

However, just a few weeks ago they changed the announcer voice, I think using the same voice actor as UT's announcer, who is notoriously patchy (most people couldn't believe UT1 and UT2003 had the same voice actor). When you kill someone with a gauntlet, it sounds like he wants to molest you.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Dude, there are people who think this voice came from CS/HL  :laugh:

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

That reminds me that I should download RE3. I've heard it gets hard as balls, though.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 28, 2014, 09:35:45 PM
That reminds me that I should download RE3. I've heard it gets hard as balls, though.

If you can keep your cool through the Nemesis encounters you'll usually be okay. It does have it's moments though.

I'm at a boss fight now that's annoying as balls because of how little space I have to move around.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Deathbearer on Sep 28, 2014, 09:40:30 PM

If you can keep your cool through the Nemesis encounters you'll usually be okay. It does have it's moments though.

I'm at a boss fight now that's annoying as balls because of how little space I have to move around.

The worms?

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 28, 2014, 09:41:53 PM

The worms?

Giant

Worm

It's a major asshole

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Deathbearer on Sep 28, 2014, 10:05:44 PM

The worms?

Giant

Worm

It's a major asshole

Looks like I'm in for some pain...

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 28, 2014, 10:06:26 PM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Sep 28, 2014, 10:05:44 PM

The worms?

Giant

Worm

It's a major asshole

Looks like I'm in for some pain...

There's actually a trick to it, but it can be a pain to get it right

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

I want to believe that worm is the reason fixed camera angles were dropped cause while they were tolerable in other areas they're bullshit in that one part.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed