Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,088 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I've been playing Arkham City as well. Making an LP out of it.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

That's enough Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs, for one day.  :P

EDIT: Scratch that.  :laugh:

Not nearly as scary as Amnesia: The Dark Descent, but it was fun regardless. I think I actually liked it more than the original for some reason. Possibly because I actually cared for the story this time around, which was wrapped up with a beautiful ending, and for the face that it has a masterful soundtrack. Only took me about 4 hours to beat.  :P

Nightlord

Nightlord

Was hoping the H3 population would jump given that it's free right now, but it's still dead as a doorknob.

Starting up Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Just beat Outlast all in one go.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I finished the main story in Arkham City so now I'm off to do my Achievement hunting.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

I'm on the last DLC..f**k I hate the Forgotten One. This big bastard can dish out serious damage, and there's no health font to use before the fight so I gotta go back and do another level to get health back for the battle.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Beyond: Two Souls

Holy hell, I love this game. The condenser level was scary as f**k. Then the next level was both sad and heartwarming in equal measure.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Cal427eb on Oct 17, 2013, 05:59:05 AM

Short but sweet
Spoiler
until that stupid f**king ending
[close]

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Oct 18, 2013, 07:45:42 PM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Oct 17, 2013, 05:59:05 AM

Short but sweet
Spoiler
until that stupid f**king ending
[close]
Meh. I didn't really like it at all. Got boring after the first hour. It felt more like I was playing a Splinter Cell game rather than a horror game.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Pokemon Y.

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Got Alien Trilogy and Warpath Jurassic Park yesterday- been playing them like no tomorrow.

Getting Alien Resurrection on thursday... The Nostalgia flows through me.

WinterActual

WinterActual

A:R.... this game scared the shit outta me back then  :laugh: I find it the 2nd most scary Alien related game after AvP '99.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter Portable 3rd

Stopped playing GTA V for a while cause I at least want to get Aoashira/Arzuros armor. :P

Too bad he's much harder in this than in 3 Ultimate since you don't start with a +50 defense bonus. :P

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Castlevania Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate

BloodRayne

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Resident Evil: Revelations

For once I'd like to sit down and play a game without other things distracting me. :3

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed