Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,173 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jun 23, 2013, 05:25:53 PM
Resident Evil: Code Veronica

http://www.myinstants.com/instant/its-shit/

Yeah...from now on after this marathon I'm sticking to the improved Darkside Chronicles version of both 2, and Code Veronica. At least they don't drag out. :P

RE 2 remake with Revelations style gameplay Capcom, pls. :P

The best, most concise review of CV I've seen. ;)

Steve f**king ruins whatever good there was in that game. The he turned into the Hulk and was a massive pain in my ass.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I'm still doing the whole Mass Effect thing (can't get enough of SP and MP)
I started playing AVP10 instead of ACM though. Had a terrible time playing with a group of people who would bunny hop as spitters and use the acid spray attack. Cheapest combination in the game and incredibly annoying.
It's kind of sad how much better AVP10 is you compare it to ACM, graphically and game play wise

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Battlefield 3

This game's multiplayer never gets old.

Master

Master

Tommorow will start RE: Revalations. I`m so ready!

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Tony Hawk's American Wasteland

Found the Xbox 360 version while cleaning my closet. God I love the soundtrack. XD

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 23, 2013, 05:33:33 PM

Yeah...from now on after this marathon I'm sticking to the improved Darkside Chronicles version of both 2, and Code Veronica. At least they don't drag out. :P

Steve f**king ruins whatever good there was in that game. The he turned into the Hulk and was a massive pain in my ass.

Lol Steve was a whiny little c**t. Would've fit right into the Final Fantasy games.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jun 23, 2013, 09:12:38 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 23, 2013, 05:33:33 PM

Lol Steve was a whiny little c**t. Would've fit right into the Final Fantasy games.

He actually reminded me of Hope from 13 at times ;D

WinterActual

WinterActual

These days I am playing the crap outta GW2. I was forgotten how epic this game is  :'(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emX6JjXt0eQ#ws

Oorah...

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Halo 4 {campaign so far is a let down. Multiplayer is good but not as good as Halo 3}

.hack//Quarantine

Guild Wars

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Vita)
If the other uncharted games are like this then good god I need to play them

WinterActual

WinterActual

I never played GA but I finished the main 3 games multiple times - they are one of the best games I've ever played. I HIGHLY recommend them bro, you HAVE TO beat them. They are one hell of adventure. If I can describe those games with two words I would say - system seller :)

Keg

Keg

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Jun 25, 2013, 04:36:19 PM
Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Vita)
If the other uncharted games are like this then good god I need to play them

You've never played them? Awesome. I love it when somebody is introduced to something I love. Uncharted: Drakes Fortune is alot like Golden Abyss (minus all the new touch screen stuff) and there isnt anywhere near as much extra stuff to find along the way. But essentially it plays the same and I personally think its got the best story of the 4 games (it feels like a modern day Indiana Jones film).

If you enjoy Golden Abyss and Drakes Fortune then like most people you will be blown away by 2 and 3. On a whole other level. Literally more exciting than alot of cinema blockbusters with some mindblowing set pieces to boot which the first game and Golden Abyss didnt really have.

I've just finished The Last Of Us by the same developers as the main Uncharted series and my god its one of the best gaming experiences ive ever had. Naughty Dog know their shit. Can't wait for the inevitable Uncharted 4 on PS4.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles and Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles

Just doing the Operation Javier and Fall of Umbrella stages since they're the only "new" story stages in those games. :P

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Well I took the advice I was given and bought the Uncharted trilogy off my friend for $20. I'm still on the first one but my god its amazing.

WinterActual

WinterActual

I've told you bro.. those games are....  :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed