Currently Playing (Read 959,824 times)

Lie

Lie

Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 17, 2013, 09:05:46 PM
Quote from: Lie on Mar 17, 2013, 08:37:27 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 17, 2013, 08:13:34 PM
Final Fantasy XIII

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kas7lk0aeJI#ws

Where are you up to is? Is it still too easy for you?

Barely got to chapter 8 today. So far, the game is as f**king boring as it was when I realized I made a huge mistake in starting this game up. It's so lame, but I'm gonna f**king finish it.

I don't know whether it's that the bar has been set to high for you or I'm just easily impressed by female protagonists (Come on Lightning is awesome! :)), I can't remember what chapter is what, what just happened?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Chapter 8 starts off right after Lightning, Hope, Fang, and Snow were attacked in Hope's house. Some dude came in and saved our asses after that fight with the f**king airship.

The characters in this game are good, I'm not gonna deny that, but they were written into a very bad script. I don't think the bar was set too high for me, I was only expecting for the same quality that previous games had, and FFXIII feels like it was completely f**king stripped of so much.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Battlefield 3 all weekend long...plus it was 2X XP weekend! This game is so much fun.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Tomb Raider

I've completed all seven optional tombs, and now I'm starting on the research center. Oh, and I've been fast traveling around and picking up all the documents and relics I've missed.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Played Halo 4 for the first time. It was quite enjoyable.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 17, 2013, 09:41:37 PM
Chapter 8 starts off right after Lightning, Hope, Fang, and Snow were attacked in Hope's house. Some dude came in and saved our asses after that fight with the f**king airship.

The characters in this game are good, I'm not gonna deny that, but they were written into a very bad script. I don't think the bar was set too high for me, I was only expecting for the same quality that previous games had, and FFXIII feels like it was completely f**king stripped of so much.

It's all good I thought you were passed that part by 2-3 more chapters after that, trust me just hold on the games does a 180 once the group gets back together.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Lie on Mar 17, 2013, 10:41:21 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 17, 2013, 09:41:37 PM

It's all good I thought you were passed that part by 2-3 more chapters after that, trust me just hold on the games does a 180 once the group gets back together.

I sure hope so, haven't been playing it daily, so I'm sure I would have been more ahead if I did.

EDIT

Going to go back and play the game again. I wonder if I can possibly get to chapter 9 by tonight.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: m41guy on Mar 17, 2013, 09:17:43 PM
Left 4 Dead 2. Playing online. Throwing boomer puke on one of my team mates and smashing a witch in the face with a frying pan and watching it chase after them :laugh: never gets old.

Quote from: Terx2 on Mar 17, 2013, 02:54:03 AM
Aliens Colonial Marines. This game is way better playing with friends.

Maybe that's what I'm doing wrong.  Just been playing the campaign single player. 

My son has been playing this more than me actually.  I think he will beat it today(he's playing it now)  :laugh:

Believe me this game is more fun with more people. Even co-op campaign is fun. The more people you get playing the more fun you get out of it. Play with your son in co-op campaign. Bump up the difficulty (or not ;D) and enjoy :)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Left 4 Dead 2? Ya'll need to play the first game, so much awesome-sauce than in the second game.

As for me? I've been playing Okami, like almost everyday.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil 6

Is it midnight yet? :P

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Terx2 on Mar 18, 2013, 05:51:25 AM
Quote from: m41guy on Mar 17, 2013, 09:17:43 PM
Left 4 Dead 2. Playing online. Throwing boomer puke on one of my team mates and smashing a witch in the face with a frying pan and watching it chase after them :laugh: never gets old.

Quote from: Terx2 on Mar 17, 2013, 02:54:03 AM
Aliens Colonial Marines. This game is way better playing with friends.

Maybe that's what I'm doing wrong.  Just been playing the campaign single player. 

My son has been playing this more than me actually.  I think he will beat it today(he's playing it now)  :laugh:

Believe me this game is more fun with more people. Even co-op campaign is fun. The more people you get playing the more fun you get out of it. Play with your son in co-op campaign. Bump up the difficulty (or not ;D) and enjoy :)

Yeah, just never be the first person to weld the door on "The Raven". :P

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'm replaying Bioshock 2 in preparation for Infinite. It's such an underrated game.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 19, 2013, 05:06:31 AM
I'm replaying Bioshock 2 in preparation for Infinite. It's such an underrated game.

Just finished my second playthrough a couple days ago, actually. Yeah, gotta agree with you on that. Not a perfect game by any means, but great fun, and with a pretty good story.

One thing I find interesting is that Infinite seems to have taken some cues from it, what with the whole Lamb angle.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Mar 19, 2013, 05:09:34 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 19, 2013, 05:06:31 AM

Just finished my second playthrough a couple days ago, actually. Yeah, gotta agree with you on that. Not a perfect game by any means, but great fun, and with a pretty good story.

One thing I find interesting is that Infinite seems to have taken some cues from it, what with the whole Lamb angle.

I've mostly stayed away from clips and trailers for Infinite, so I wouldn't know.  :-X

I only have two gripes with 2, the first being the underwater sections. They're pretty to look at, but could be so much more. The second is the fact that every single level is built around making the train work or removing some debris that's blocking the tracks.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Yeah, that got a tad repetitive. But I did love the little side stories getting the train to work dragged you into. Grace Holloway in particular stood out as a really fantastic character.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed