Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,758 times)

m41guy

m41guy

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 28, 2012, 05:06:44 AM
Quote from: m41guy on Dec 28, 2012, 03:42:39 AM
FINALLY, I got premium for Battlefield 3  :o lots of catching up to do now, and I reached colonel for the first time(lvl 45)  :laugh:

Been switching back and forth between this, ACIII and GoT since Christmas.  Might be picking up Far Cry 3 tomorrow as well. oh boy, good thing I don't go back to work til the 7th ;D

I anticipate you calling in sick quite often.

I just may lol.  In anycase, I will be making the most of my time off. 

I DID pick up Far Cry 3 last night too!  Trying to finish Game of Thrones since it is the one I'm the furthest through of the three.  Good lord is that combat system troubling.  The reward/loot/money system is more stingy than nun on Good Friday for giving up the goods and gaining xp is just as bad since you can't grind your way to level up. 

If I wasn't a fan of the books and show, I wouldn't finish it.  It really is the story that I enjoy cause the graphics are also very much broken  ::).

Gonna have to break out Arkham City too now thanks to you guys  :laugh:   I need to finish the Riddler sidequest.  I think I got through the 4th one??? the one where you break through the wall to get to the door.

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 30, 2012, 02:50:08 AM
Playing Far Cry 3 now more than Blops II, and I am having so much damn fun with it. Finally getting off my ass to do hunting sidequests, along with hunting other animals in order to craft things is so good. I was just taking out bad guys left and right, and it felt a little too tedious until I decided to just try other things, and it worked like a charm. The things you see by accident, holy hell.

At one point I thought I saw movement in the water, and I previously fought sharks in that area, but the shadows in the water looked too big. I thought it was the game glitching with the textures or something, so I went in deep and I was f**king surprised to see huge motherf**king Manta Rays...f**king awesome.

God I can't wait to play!

Terx2

Terx2

Fallout 3 GOTY. New game trying to get all the bobbleheads, alien recordings and ignots.

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 28, 2012, 07:41:06 PM
UMvC 3: I've gotten two endings so far, Nemesis and Amaterasu. Oh, and Galactus is a cheap mofo.

Is it sad that I bet him on very hard just as Albert Wesker without using any cross gauges. Just X factor.

Quote from: Amaterasu on Dec 28, 2012, 08:12:14 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 28, 2012, 07:41:06 PM
UMvC 3: I've gotten two endings so far, Nemesis and Amaterasu. Oh, and Galactus is a cheap mofo.

Hehe. That he is.

There's never any time where Ammy is not on my team.  :laugh:

I wouldn't have guessed ;D

Quote from: Sinister Serenity on Dec 28, 2012, 09:59:52 PM
Fallout 3. Very good Karma run.

Started a completely new file and going for as close to 100% as I can.
With the huge ass break, why not?

Do you have the expansions? Because I'm missing one ignot in the Pitt expansion :(

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Portal 2 with RazorSlash.

He isn't thinking with Portals yet, but he's getting there.

VEF214

VEF214

Hyrule: Total War

WinterActual

WinterActual

Finished the 9 chapter of DS. I've felt that feeling again.You know... Ishimura is horrible place, the nightmares are born in there but when I went back from USM Valor I felt so safe and wave of a relief went through my body. I am wondering if ACM will provide such emotional journey through Sulaco and HH. To feel a place like Ishimura as your own home because you just went back from even more frightening place is not an easy job to achieve.

Lie

Lie

DARK SOULS

Finally my love I get to once again feel your piss taking-ly hard embrace, plus my saved data was corrupted! ;D

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter

I have not played this in so long and it's been painful learning the basics again. Oh god, has it been hard getting used to using the claw again to maneuver the camera, and next up I'm gonna be fighting Kut-Ku it's about time. :P

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: King Rathalos on Dec 30, 2012, 06:46:05 PM
Monster Hunter

I have not played this in so long and it's been painful learning the basics again. Oh god, has it been hard getting used to using the claw again to maneuver the camera, and next up I'm gonna be fighting Kut-Ku it's about time. :P

I'm always playing Monster Hunter!  ;D

Can't wait for Ultimate.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 30, 2012, 02:50:08 AM
Playing Far Cry 3 now more than Blops II, and I am having so much damn fun with it. Finally getting off my ass to do hunting sidequests, along with hunting other animals in order to craft things is so good. I was just taking out bad guys left and right, and it felt a little too tedious until I decided to just try other things, and it worked like a charm. The things you see by accident, holy hell.

At one point I thought I saw movement in the water, and I previously fought sharks in that area, but the shadows in the water looked too big. I thought it was the game glitching with the textures or something, so I went in deep and I was f**king surprised to see huge motherf**king Manta Rays...f**king awesome.

Congrats!!! I knew your sister would make the right choice 8)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Sinister Serenity on Dec 30, 2012, 09:32:22 PM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Dec 30, 2012, 06:46:05 PM
Monster Hunter

I'm always playing Monster Hunter!  ;D

Can't wait for Ultimate.

Yesssss. 8)

fry1236

fry1236

Started playing avatar the other day. I don't know if I hate it but I think they should of gone with the movie storyline because the character you play is really negative towards the na'vi even when you choose to be one. And one level your a marine and the next your doing missions to get a banshee and you can instantly ride a direhorse with no training  ??? (if you choose to be a na'vi) wtf ?

WinterActual

WinterActual

Finished Dead Space 1 for 8h 06m 54s. Now on to the next one ^^

Vepariga

Vepariga

New year starting well

fry1236

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Vepariga on Dec 31, 2012, 01:49:01 PM
http://www.gaming.ru/images/fotosM/AliensExtermination_b.jpg

New year starting well

Me and some friends were actually playing that at Dave & Busters last week, we died because he kept taking all the ammo, the prick. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed