Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,853 times)

Prime113

Prime113

Ah, alright. The first one is still pretty good, but you can definitely tell there are some downgrades from two.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Yeah I think thats why I never got into the first one, because I loved the customization of the second game, and it wasn't in the first one, so I was just like...meh. Someday, someday i'll get around to it.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Still BioShock. Oh Christ, I don't remember this game scaring me so much in my past playthroughs.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Dec 20, 2012, 07:27:30 AM
Still BioShock. Oh Christ, I don't remember this game scaring me so much in my past playthroughs.

I couldn't even leave the pod when it brings you to Rapture, that f**king splicer in the beginning made me lose my shit for a good five minutes until I had the balls to leave and venture forth into the unknown.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Worst that's gotten me was in some morgue in the Medical Pavilion. Silhouette of a splicer from around a corner, lights go out, back up, silhouette's gone... f**king hell, when those lights go out...

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'm up to that annoying triple tentacle thing in Half-Life.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Prime113 on Dec 20, 2012, 06:12:01 AM
Rainbow Six: Vegas with coolbreeze.

Thanks for reminding me that I have to organize the map list for the annual RS: Raven Shield Xmass Massacre  :laugh:

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 20, 2012, 07:42:15 AM

Should get around to playing Black Mesa: Source if you get the chance.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I don't remember that game being scary. Disturbing more so.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 20, 2012, 08:30:31 AM

I don't remember that game being scary.

Agreed, the only reason I would say I wasn't scared or disturbed is becuase I knew I'd have guns to shoot the enemies in the face and a big heavy wrench to cave their skulls in.

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 20, 2012, 07:42:15 AM

Throw grenades down at the boarded up doors so you don't have to stop and crowbar them.I find the whole activating the turbine parts more annoying than the monster.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 20, 2012, 08:30:31 AM

I don't remember that game being scary. Disturbing more so.

I think only the Medical Pavilion's gonna do this to me. When those goddamn lights turn off, and you can hear people scurrying around... Gah.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Dec 20, 2012, 07:39:06 AM
Worst that's gotten me was in some morgue in the Medical Pavilion. Silhouette of a splicer from around a corner, lights go out, back up, silhouette's gone... f**king hell, when those lights go out...
Try going into the Dentist's Office, pick up the Speedy Hacker tonic, turn around, enjoy.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 20, 2012, 03:02:15 PM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Dec 20, 2012, 07:39:06 AM
Try crouching through a crawl space in a similar area, pick up a tonic at a vendor, turn around, enjoy.

Some nice clouds of mist interspersed, perhaps? A corpse suddenly placed on a chair?

*shudders*

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Edited* It's the dentist's office. As long as you're still in the Medical Pavillion... go and check it out. c:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed