Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,937 times)

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Starting my Halothon, getting ready for Halo 4. Startign with Reach, then will do CEA, 2, ODST, then 3.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

My friend lent me her DS so now I'm playing Okamiden.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Resident Evil 3
Left 4 Dead 2
Doom 3

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Oh god, Left 4 Dead 2. CX

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Meh, the first one is better :P

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Just waiting on money to get ACIII. Haven't been playing anything right now, last game I played was the demo of X-COM: Enemy Unknown on my laptop.

Nope

Nope

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 17, 2012, 11:09:42 PM
Just waiting on money to get ACIII. Haven't been playing anything right now, last game I played was the demo of X-COM: Enemy Unknown on my laptop.
I was so angry when I couldn't see my legs in L4D2. Why would they take that out.  :'(

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 17, 2012, 11:08:27 PM

YES. IT IS.   :)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 17, 2012, 11:08:27 PM

I will agree that the characters were more likable in the first, but the gameplay was better in the second.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Honestly, to me the gameplay in the first and second was pretty much identical, aside from the addition of melee weapons. The first one, however, was much better in terms of characters, setting, and atmosphere. L4D2 did have a ton of great set pieces, though (I will always love that rock concert finale).

The second wasn't a bad game by any means, but the first one was, in my opinion, better in pretty much every way. Too bad the XBox multiplayer is all screwed up now. In online games, zombies are giant pink ERROR signs, and block your path when you kill them.

Nope

Nope

plus no legs

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Shobidoo on Oct 18, 2012, 02:44:17 AM
plus no legs

Being able to see my legs in an FPS hasn't impressed me since Chronicles of Riddick came out on Xbox ;P

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Never played either but Left for Dead #1 always looked better to me.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Deathbearer on Oct 17, 2012, 08:20:28 PM
Resident Evil 3
Left 4 Dead 2
Doom 3

Original or BFG edition?

Nope

Nope

I picked up Serious Sam 3 BFE last night on sale, and it's great fun blasting down hordes of alien scum. Really impressive visuals too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed