Pred-man201

Quote from: EEV-2501 on Mar 16, 2012, 09:50:19 PM
Quote from: Pred-man201 on Mar 16, 2012, 08:34:06 AM
I am playing saints row:The third

For me, the most shitty game of 2011.

Really WOW! how could you hate that game it was so fun

QuantumSheep

QuantumSheep

Saints Row: The Third was a considerable step down from Saints Row 2, with some terribly lacklustre missions (some of which were in fact just activities loosely disguised as missions) and the rather disheartening death of fan-favourite Johnny Gat, which seems like an utterly pointless move in the writing department. Saints Row: The Third is missing that fun factor that made the second game good.

Keg

Keg

Rayman: Origins.

This game keeps on getting better and better. Going back to previous levels to collect things you've missed once youve unlocked more powers and abilities has never been so much fun and those treasure levels where you chase the chest are the most fun ive had with a sidescrolling platfromer for absolutely years.

It's pleasingly difficult and at times extremely frustrating but it never gets to the point where you want to smash your Vita against (or controller if youre playing on a console) a wall because its just so much damn fun and the only penalty for failing a section is to replay it, there's no messing about with lives or continues here. If youre not bothered about collectibles and you want to breeze through the game you can with minimal fuss but if you want to see everything the game has to offer (which is surprisingly a hell of alot) then that's when it becomes challenging.

I love it!

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Quote from: Pred-man201 on Mar 17, 2012, 07:02:48 AM
Quote from: EEV-2501 on Mar 16, 2012, 09:50:19 PM
Quote from: Pred-man201 on Mar 16, 2012, 08:34:06 AM
I am playing saints row:The third

For me, the most shitty game of 2011.

Really WOW! how could you hate that game it was so fun
It's damn fun. Weird universe, story, characters, missions... I've finished it at 100%. The idea is great but the game is so approximative, so full of bugs...A total mess. A big disappointment probably cause I'm a too much hardcore GTA fan.
What disturbed me the most in this game ? The absence of Physical Engine. A real shock. Compared to R* Physical Engine "Euphoria" there is more than a deep hole.
But I have to admit that there is one truly amazing fun thing is SR3: The Specter. They have done this great. I'm a f***ing great pilot. And that's the point. In fact, they should made the next Saints Row with flying cars and bikes.

Currently playing: Alien Trilogy on PsP. Pure dope. Oldie but so goodie. The ambience in this game is so "Alien-ish". The music is so good. Old MIDI style. It's so cool to play It on PsP.

Keg

Keg

Binary Domain again. I want to try and get Bo to betray me this time and I want to see if there's any changes between Dan and Faye if youre trust level is low by the time you reach the resistance base with Shindo.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Dead Rising 2 
4/5

Left For Dead 1
5/5

Left For Dead 2
5/5

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Dark Passenger on Mar 19, 2012, 06:34:01 PM
Left For Dead 1
5/5

I've been in the mood to play this again. Really liked this game a lot :)

I wasn't too fond of the second one, though. It was good, don't get me wrong, but the atmosphere and characters were so much better in the first one.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 19, 2012, 07:13:14 PM
Quote from: Dark Passenger on Mar 19, 2012, 06:34:01 PM
Left For Dead 1
5/5

I've been in the mood to play this again. Really liked this game a lot :)

I wasn't too fond of the second one, though. It was good, don't get me wrong, but the atmosphere and characters were so much better in the first one.

I agree the First Game had great mood and atmosphere.
Seems with the Second they spent so much time adding more weapons and enemies that they didnt do what the First game did so well.
But i did dig the melee weapons.

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Dead Space 2.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

about to get into a serious BF3 session

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Between Battlefield 3 an Red Dead Redemption, I'm falling in love with shotguns... I must play single player skirmish on AvP2010 and use the shotgun in that...

HNNNNNG

r888

r888

Dead space 2 hardcore mode

fry1236

fry1236

Assassin's creed. Good times.

Terx2

Terx2

Reality Fighters. Try to buy all the extras.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Done with RE4, guess I'll get back to finishing ODST.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed