Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,762 times)

AliensA:R-Fan

AliensA:R-Fan

I was playing God of War until it starting glitching on the final battle with Aries. Sucked. Now I'm going to try and tackle Shadow of Colossus again.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Skyrim!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

I am in love.

r888

r888

cod mw3
;D

Keg

Keg

Quote from: PHANTOM on Nov 11, 2011, 07:26:42 PM
Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater HD Collection/Xbox360 : Mother of god :o

If you are a Metal Gear Solid fan and you haven't experienced the 1080p HD quality and the silky sexy smooth fps of MGS3 Snake Eater you're missing out BIGTIME!

You think you've experienced the Metal Solid games? No you haven't, it's like playing the game for the first time the way it was always meant to be played but the technology just wasn't there yet...

until now.

It's like VHS to Blu-ray, it's like a crappy old tv with antennas to Sony Bravia LCD, it's like 640 resolution to 1080p resolution, night and day bro. Can't wait to finish Snake Eater and try Sons Of Liberty HD, it's just...too much win for one gamer to handle.

Sounds great. Im also glad people who didnt have a PSP will get the chance to play Peace Walker because its absolutely fantastic.

First Blood

First Blood

^ Goodness I may have to pick that up! Sons of Liberty was great and I just adored Snake Eater. My God it was Kojima's love letter to 60's era Bond films. I just lapped up all that Cold War/60's plot and loved it. And since you say Peace Walker is fantastic - and I believe you, may have to get this.  :)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Resident Evil 2
Dino Crisis

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Pokemon Fire Red
Judging by how much time this nostalgia trip is taking up, I may have to check into rehab.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 12, 2011, 11:43:21 PM
^ Goodness I may have to pick that up! Sons of Liberty was great and I just adored Snake Eater. My God it was Kojima's love letter to 60's era Bond films. I just lapped up all that Cold War/60's plot and loved it. And since you say Peace Walker is fantastic - and I believe you, may have to get this.  :)

Yeah buddy! Dude The End has got to be my favorite boss I have ever had the pleasure fighting in video game history ;D

Terx2

Terx2

Star Wars the force unleashed ultimate sith edition
InFamous
and....... Skyrim ;D

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Mostly playing AvP3 (PC), of course! :D

P.S. If you're in Europe then feel free to add me in your friends list on Steam.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Battlefield 3 isn't working for me anymore, thanks to EA's piss-poor support so I'm gonna start Uncharted 3

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

MW3.

First Blood

First Blood

Batman Arkham City

Dat Ra's al Ghul boss fight.

Also got a big Bat boner when they said his name correctly.

Keg

Keg

Crysis.

I was in the middle of playing Crysis 2 when Deus Ex: The Missing Link, Batman: Arkham City and Uncharted 3 distracted me. Decided to start from scratch with the first game again because I can barely remember anything plotwise (not that theres much plot in the first game).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed