Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,111 times)

Quote from: Terx2 on Oct 18, 2011, 04:15:27 AM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Oct 13, 2011, 07:54:21 AM
what do you mean? it's just a Ratchet and Clank game with optional  (up to) 4 player Co-op...

I meant you might have to switch characters or give them orders to solve puzzels.

i don't think you need to switch characters ever, no puzzles need more than 2 people to solve, and all four characters have every ability required to solve the puzzles.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Dat feel when you get Arkham city before aeus. ;D

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: Pn2501 on Oct 18, 2011, 08:06:38 AM
Dat feel when you get Arkham city before aeus. ;D

Mmmmmmm dat feel.  ;D ;D ;D

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess

Finally got all the mirror shards. I should be done by next week. From there I'm playing the original and/or probably Majora's Mask before Skyward Sword comes out.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Back to Crysis 2. Must finish before BF 3 is released!!!

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Batman: Arkham Asylum
Rage

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Dino Crisis

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Starting Batman: Arkham Asylum. Never really got the chance to play it.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Well I decided to hook my PS2 back up. I've been playing Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando and Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Finished Crysis 2 at long last. Epic game! Now I'm waiting for Battlefield 3

I'm officially only a crushing playthrough away from platinuming uncharted 2, I think I'll leave that for another time, perhaps in the wait for uncharted 4.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 20, 2011, 05:14:57 PM

Bought it last week but ive only just had the chance to start playing it properly today. Its a very different beast to the first game altogether. Im enjoying it alot more than the first game simply because it plays alot better. I wouldnt necessarily say its a better game overall because of that though. Kinda like how I love Resistance and Resistance 2 equally but for different reasons because they are so different from each other. I picked a bad time to get stuck into this with Batman coming tomorrow. I hate playing two games at once, I like to just focus on one at a time.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: AvatarIII on Oct 20, 2011, 07:07:58 PM
I'm officially only a crushing playthrough away from platinuming uncharted 2, I think I'll leave that for another time, perhaps in the wait for uncharted 4.

Good luck man. I barely made it through Hard mode. Crushing mode in Uncharted 1 was bad enough.

Quote from: Keg on Oct 20, 2011, 07:26:09 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 20, 2011, 05:14:57 PM

Bought it last week but ive only just had the chance to start playing it properly today. Its a very different beast to the first game altogether. Im enjoying it alot more than the first game simply because it plays alot better. I wouldnt necessarily say its a better game overall because of that though. Kinda like how I love Resistance and Resistance 2 equally but for different reasons because they are so different from each other. I picked a bad time to get stuck into this with Batman coming tomorrow. I hate playing two games at once, I like to just focus on one at a time.

The only thing the first game did better IMO is the sandbox gameplay. I did miss that.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Started playing Spiderman: Web of Shadows based on some reviews I had read elsewhere.

Really really enjoying it actually.

Yeah, it's an older game...but it's hella fun just to swing around the city and fight crime.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 21, 2011, 01:18:46 AM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Oct 20, 2011, 07:07:58 PM

Good luck man. I barely made it through Hard mode. Crushing mode in Uncharted 1 was bad enough.

yeah I played a bit on crushing up to the point where you and sully get to the first camp in Borneo, and it is fricking hard, you can barely survive a few shots! thankfully I know what I'm doing for the platforming and where I should be going so I should be able to get past any bit where there is no fighting pretty quickly, bit it's the fighting that gets me.

uncharted 1 i played on normal first time round so it didn't unlock crushing mode :( i started playing it on hard, but even that was hard enough for me,

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed