Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,966 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I personally liked Prototype better. It was more fun, it was darker and more violent. I got bored with inFamous pretty quickly, it was just a sand box superhero game with elements from KotOR (With the whole pick the side of good or evil).

NUB DESTROYER

NUB DESTROYER

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 29, 2011, 07:31:54 PM
Does Portal handle well on the PC, in terms of controls?

Perfectly.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Sep 29, 2011, 07:35:57 PM
I personally liked Prototype better. It was more fun, it was darker and more violent. I got bored with inFamous pretty quickly, it was just a sand box superhero game with elements from KotOR (With the whole pick the side of good or evil).

I liked the gameplay for Prototype a little better {except for the military calling strike squads everytime I killed a couple people} but I didn't like most of the characters or just how incomplete the ending felt. Maybe some questions will get answered in Prototype 2.

Huol

Huol

really?

Quote from: Huol on Sep 30, 2011, 03:56:32 AM

really?

ditto, it's a PC game first and foremost, if you've ever played a FPS with mouse and WASD, it's perfect for PC,

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Played the Predator camapign again on AVP2010 this time on hard. I see what you mean DoomRulz, that wasn't hard at all despite it's name. I wristbladed the shit out of the Praetorian and Predalien like a boss and still won.

The live on this game I HATE without my AvPG buddies, I was trying to rank up in ranked matches but it takes so long to get a game going, then the horror starts. I'm getting my ass kicked because all the games are ALWAYS 2 vs 1, who is ALWAYS that 1? Me. They ALWAYS stick together so one attacks me while the other presses 'x' behind me. I'm so surprised I killed them as much as I did. At least I didn't rage quit...

What was most sad was in one game there were these two particular idiots, even though they are kicking my ass with the the methods mentioned above and braging about it on the mic like Hollywood sweet 16s they start screaming their hearts out like little bitches whenever I kill them and I'm the one getting slaughtered. Don't like to die much? It was actually somewhat funny, to know that even people who know they have victory in their hands for sure still have rage problems if they so much as die once.

Hate to double post but... it just occured to me.

The last part of my previous post, how am I hearing them if they are on the other team? Isn't the enemy supposed to be mute to me?  ???

you know you can edit posts Rich

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

That doesn't answer the question.

Edit  :o :

Again, like I said at the unhappy thread, I didn't find anything when searching google or on xbox, I give up, it isn't worth the headache.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFNz5Jv3j7Q#noexternalembed

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

BF3 Beta

Loads of fun.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

really?

What, I've never played it.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 01, 2011, 05:04:37 AM

really?

What, I've never played it.
The controls are really simple. They're the basic WASD + Mouse layout. Nothing more.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

For some reason I thought they were more complicated than that. I don't play 3rd person games on the PC, I reserve them for the console.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 01, 2011, 02:49:41 PM
For some reason I thought they were more complicated than that. I don't play 3rd person games on the PC, I reserve them for the console.

...but Portal's first person.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Oct 01, 2011, 02:51:58 PM

I think that is what he really menas, I've made the mistake myself of switching them up before.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Oct 01, 2011, 02:51:58 PM

Who said anything about Portal?

f**k, I just noticed what I wrote earlier on. I meant to ask about Prototype :-[ I don't where the hell Portal came from...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed