Sharp Sticks

Nope

Nope

Best comic ever.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

If I'm not playing Reach for challenges or big jack pots I'm playing Wii fit.

Since I don't have my weight traning class anymore for good I've been using my own weights as well as Wii fit.

I've lost inches on my waist in less than 5 months yet I am more obese than ever says the Wii, thats the greater weight of muscle for you.

I love this game in particular as I rock at it and have the highest score in the family.... thanks Queen's York Rangers Army Cadet Corp.  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqNCCSPkzdM#ws

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Been playing a lot of Splatterhouse lately, although Duke Nukem Forever came in the mail from Gamefly today so I'm playing that right now.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Warhammer 40K: Kill Team

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jul 16, 2011, 03:16:16 PM
Been meaning too buy that soon, only negatives iv'e heard people mention is that it does'nt have online co-op.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Nightlord on Jul 16, 2011, 03:36:49 PM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Jul 16, 2011, 03:16:16 PM
Been meaning too buy that soon, only negatives iv'e heard people mention is that it does'nt have online co-op.
Indeed, it does have a severe lack of online co-op. Also the game is pretty short, with only five levels and a survival mode. The replayability is only there if you have a friend to play with, as it can get kind of difficult on your own. Word of advice: Play as the Techmarine, he's the best ;D

m41guy

m41guy

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jul 15, 2011, 10:11:44 PM
If I'm not playing Reach for challenges or big jack pots I'm playing Wii fit.

Since I don't have my weight traning class anymore for good I've been using my own weights as well as Wii fit.

I've lost inches on my waist in less than 5 months yet I am more obese than ever says the Wii, thats the greater weight of muscle for you.

I love this game in particular as I rock at it and have the highest score in the family.... thanks Queen's York Rangers Army Cadet Corp.  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqNCCSPkzdM#ws

Indeed, I stopped listening to what WII fit thought since it has no real way to measure BMI(body mass index), or actual bodyfat %  It only takes into account what is "seen" as a healthy weight for your height. 

Got around to playing Dead Space last night for the first time since I got it and played for about 6 hours  ;D. Love it. Some really cheap scares in some parts...and they got me.  Called it quits when I was getting frustrated shooting at asteroids.  Guess my arms were too tired to keep up with them, it was 4 am...lol

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Cthulhu Saves The World
Wolfenstein 3D

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Wrapped up Duke Nukem Forever, now I'm back to Splatterhouse (and some Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project and Ms Splosion Man on Xbox Live Arcade).

Waiting on the new Captain America game from Gamefly, really looking forward to playing that one.

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jul 18, 2011, 03:36:55 AM
Cthulhu Saves The World
Wolfenstein 3D

cthulu saves the world??

taking of Wolf 3D, i just found out you can get dosbox for android! i plan on seeing if i can get wolf 3D/Spear of destiny working as soon as i get home.
also possibly Dungeon Keeper.
anyone else have any good old dos games you can think iof that i could try getting to work on my phone?

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: AvatarIII on Jul 18, 2011, 09:10:13 AM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Jul 18, 2011, 03:36:55 AM
Cthulhu Saves The World
Wolfenstein 3D

cthulu saves the world??

Yes, Cthulhu saves the world. It's an indie RPG on Xbox Live. And it's awesome.

Nope

Nope

I finished Nightmare House 2.
And not only has this little mod that could exceeded all my expectations and completely shattered all my conceptions on what a mod can do and can be. Not only has it become my favorite mod of all time, it has easily become one of my favorite games of all time.
If you have The Orange Box, go download this mod.
You will be blown away.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Shobidoo you just made my day.  Ever play They Hunger for Half-Life?  Quite old now, but was a blast.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed