Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,735 times)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Did an Easter egg on Gears 2 where on the level you start off on Dizzy's rig, if you shoot three hidden hats on insane mode everyone on the rig gets a Dizzy hat. Later in the level, when the Locust hijack a rig, and you break the glass protecting the driver the Locust driver has a hat. When you knock them off the bridge his hat flies up in the air after the explosion. Then sometime after that when the Corpser appears, he's wearing a giant Dizzy hat and shouts "YEEEHAAW!"

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I did not know about that.  :D

Quote from: Deathbearer on Apr 29, 2011, 04:53:02 PM
Did an Easter egg on Gears 2 where on the level you start off on Dizzy's rig, if you shoot three hidden hats on insane mode everyone on the rig gets a Dizzy hat. Later in the level, when the Locust hijack a rig, and you break the glass protecting the driver the Locust driver has a hat. When you knock them off the bridge his hat flies up in the air after the explosion. Then sometime after that when the Corpser appears, he's wearing a giant Dizzy hat and shouts "YEEEHAAW!"

i gotta look for that on youtube! :D

Elliott

First Blood

First Blood

Dead Space 2

I caved and picked this up instead of Alan Wake.

But this game has been fantastic so far. What I am really impressed with – is the varity of environments. The Sprawl feels so creepy and mysterious. They did a damn good job with those environments.

Also it's nice to see a mythology and franchise develop with Dead Space – Dead Space 2 and the two animated films. The whole Marker mythology fascinates me.

I've really enjoyed every 'piss-my-pants' inducing moment so far.

Keg

Keg

Youre an xbox guy arent ya? Shame because Dead Space: Extraction is fantastic as well and it comes free with DS2.

When Dead Space 2 was released for about a month I got hooked on the whole universe. I read the prequel book about the discovery of the original marker, watched the first film, played extraction, played DS, watched the second film and then played DS2. Oh and then the DLC which continues the story for the characters from Extraction. And I want MOAR!

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 30, 2011, 03:17:57 AM
Dead Space 2

I caved and picked this up instead of Alan Wake.

But this game has been fantastic so far. What I am really impressed with – is the varity of environments. The Sprawl feels so creepy and mysterious. They did a damn good job with those environments.

Also it's nice to see a mythology and franchise develop with Dead Space – Dead Space 2 and the two animated films. The whole Marker mythology fascinates me.

I've really enjoyed every 'piss-my-pants' inducing moment so far.

Glad to see you're enjoying it First Blood it really is a fantastic pant pissing game :laugh:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Mortal Kombat; I won the KE in a draw at GameStop today ;D

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 2 DOS (PS2)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: King Rathalos on Apr 30, 2011, 10:57:56 PM

I though about playing the Monster Hunter games. How good are they?

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Apr 30, 2011, 10:59:47 PM

They're really fun when you get the hang of 'em. If you have a Wii start with Tri it's the most user friendly one in terms of difficulty plus it has online which can make single player MUCH easier in the long run. The PSP games you need to find someone else that has the game (which for me has been very hard lol) or use ad-hoc on PS3. The PS2 games are really hard to find, part 1 I don't think is sold anywhere unless you really look part 2, G, and the third PSP game (at the moment) have to be imported from Japan.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: King Rathalos on Apr 30, 2011, 11:17:28 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Apr 30, 2011, 10:59:47 PM

They're really fun when you get the hang of 'em. If you have a Wii start with Tri it's the most user friendly one in terms of difficulty plus it has online which can make single player MUCH easier in the long run. The PSP games you need to find someone else that has the game (which for me has been very hard lol) or use ad-hoc on PS3. The PS2 games are really hard to find, part 1 I don't think is sold anywhere unless you really look part 2, G, and the third PSP game (at the moment) have to be imported from Japan.

Cool I'll look into them when I can get the chance.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Good to see that some people still play their PS2. I should try to beat Persona 3 since I have not play it in over two years. I hear Persona 4 is pretty decent.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Apr 30, 2011, 11:23:25 PM

Good to see that some people still play their PS2. I should try to beat Persona 3 since I have not play it in over two years. I hear Persona 4 is pretty decent.

PS2 is still amazing. I loves me a good game of Battlefront and Battlefront 2.

Keg

Keg

I kept my PS2 as well when PS3 werent backwards compatible. The very early ones where (80gb) but they sold out fast. Its almost knackered actually. You have to keep a heavy book on the top of the console to make it work, otherwise it doesnt read the disc. I think I might pick up a new PS2. I wouldnt know what to do if I couldnt play MGS2 and MGS3.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed