Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,716 times)

Gate

Gate

Forces of Corruption with a new mod called Thrawn's Revenge.

Currently I'm covering Operation Shadow Hand, with the Reborn Palpatine...

:o

Keg

Keg

Just picked up Heavy Rain. Cant wait to get stuck in. I loved Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy in the US) on the PS2. I played it so many times, to see all the different variations I could get and loved it. Even the daft plot, that spirals into ridiculous territory towards the end, didnt bother me as much as it did others. I think i'll pick that game up again actually, I dont know why I got rid of it.

Anyway im sure ill love Heavy Rain too.

severen76

severen76

^If you don't love it, I'll hunt you down!

It's one of the best games I've ever played, and from what I've remembered of Fahrenheit Heavy Rain is a lot better.

Keg

Keg

Yeah I got that general consensus from alot of people who have played both games. If I loved Fahrenheit im sure im gonna love this. I remember being extremely excited for it on release and for some reason its bypassed me until now.

Nope

Nope

Quote from: Keg on Mar 31, 2011, 07:47:38 PM
Just picked up Heavy Rain. Cant wait to get stuck in. I loved Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy in the US) on the PS2. I played it so many times, to see all the different variations I could get and loved it. Even the daft plot, that spirals into ridiculous territory towards the end, didnt bother me as much as it did others. I think i'll pick that game up again actually, I dont know why I got rid of it.

Anyway im sure ill love Heavy Rain too.
Dude! Get ready for a roller coaster. Really, really amazing game.

Keg

Keg

Holy shit, ive only been playing Heavy Rain for a few hours and im hooked. Its incredible. This is shaping up to be one of the most memorable gaming experiences ive ever had.

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Jason!..Jason?..Jason!..Jason?..Jason!..Jason?..Jason!..Jason?...

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Devil May Cry 4

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Crysis 2 - not a bad little fps if  you ask me.
Assassins Creed Brotherhood - Sex scenes woooooooooo!!! Definately a platform game. PC controls are a bit hard to get used to. Not like Batman: AA where it was just fluent.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Playing through Crysis 2. Great game!

EEV2650

EEV2650

Kingdom Hearts

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Quote from: EEV2650 on Apr 03, 2011, 07:31:35 AM
Kingdom Hearts

you forgot to add the "!"

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Still Devil May Cry 4

Keg

Keg

Quote from: severen76 on Mar 31, 2011, 08:11:56 PM
^If you don't love it, I'll hunt you down!

It's one of the best games I've ever played, and from what I've remembered of Fahrenheit Heavy Rain is a lot better.

No need for any hunting. It was one of the most moving, incredible games ive ever played. Its basically an interactive noir epic. Marvellous. Im gonna get stuck in again straight away and make different choices to see what I can come up with this time.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Fifa 11

Anyone else play?
Or like football in general?

Currently got Southampton in the championship play offs and Manchester City in the top 4.

Can't wait for fifa 12 and rugby 12.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed