12 (29.3%)
Simply Terrible
21 (51.2%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author
Pacific Rim films (Read 944,930 times)

SiL

SiL

Charlie Ham man had the charisma of a rectal wart and none of the charm.

genocyber

genocyber

How much you want to bet they are only casting him to fill the black guy slot, and Elba isn't around this time.

Master

Master

Quote from: frenchfries on Jun 07, 2016, 12:20:23 AM
you guys should see him in attack the block, he plays a completely different character there and he is way more charismatic than charlie hunnan.

I did. He should have stay home and play fifa...

Quote from: genocyber on Jun 07, 2016, 03:54:59 AM
How much you want to bet they are only casting him to fill the black guy slot, and Elba isn't around this time.

Exactly. Black guy from SW?!? Great idea, let`s have him!!!11!! ::)

Quote from: SiL on Jun 07, 2016, 03:37:15 AM
Charlie Ham man had the charisma of a rectal wart and none of the charm.
He was good as dumb but good hearted robo-warrior.

genocyber

genocyber

You know this really irritates me. I feel like this is a slap in the face to people who watched the first movie and grew to like Charlie and Rinko. What, after all that he just up and leaves and doesn't come back? Also, Idris Elba having a son really kind of casts shadow into his character being a bit of scumbag. In the first movie he raised Rinko like she was his only child, and yet he has a son that is mysteriously out of the picture nobody bothered to mention?

This is like if after the first Star Wars movie Luke is suddenly absent in Empire Strikes Back, and Leia hooks up with Han Solo's mysterious son never mentioned.

frenchfries

frenchfries

i liked those characters but most people wont miss charlie's character. i'm betting that there will be a big time skip.

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

NECA's Pacific Rim line has come to a close. He's their collection in total -

All the main Jaegers but no Karloff, Onibaba, Raiju or Slattern.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I still want a 1/4 scale Crimson Typhoon, dammit.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I thought all the characters from PR were pretty cringeworthy, the monster vs robot fights were the only thing the movie had going for it.

Rankles75

Rankles75

First film was one of the few movies I have failed to make it through. Not expecting the sequel to be any better, regardless of who's in it...

ace3g

frenchfries

ace3g

ace3g

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jun 17, 2016, 06:21:24 PM
I thought all the characters from PR were pretty cringeworthy, the monster vs robot fights were the only thing the movie had going for it.

Its a Kaiju movie.

g2vd

g2vd

Quote from: DaddyYautja on Oct 26, 2016, 03:42:00 AM

Its a Kaiju movie.
What has that got to do with it?

Godzillakuj94

Godzillakuj94

Quote from: g2vd on Oct 26, 2016, 08:26:21 PM
Quote from: DaddyYautja on Oct 26, 2016, 03:42:00 AM

Its a Kaiju movie.
What has that got to do with it?
Yeah really, there are plenty of kaiju films that don't have "cringeworthy" characters.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed