Simply Terrible
21 (51.2%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author
Pacific Rim films (Read 945,082 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: KNIGHT on Aug 19, 2013, 09:19:42 PM
Yeah but the moment it hears a normal Kaiju roar it's gonna throw a shit fit.

Spoiler

f**k EVERYTHING
[close]

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Omegazilla on Aug 19, 2013, 09:24:31 PM

Spoiler

f**k EVERYTHING
[close]

Yes! ;D

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Quote from: Omegazilla on Aug 19, 2013, 09:24:31 PM

Spoiler

f**k EVERYTHING
[close]
:D
Love that movie.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

More sweet, sweet nectar to piss off Ass Pie and Magegg. Outdid the Avengers in China. ;) Must suck pretty hard.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/19/pacific-rim-fights-back-at-china-box-office

Master

Master

Quote from: Magegg on Aug 19, 2013, 08:56:18 PM
The idea of a Jaeger-kaiju hybird just remind me the predalien. Another novelty gimmick to cover up the lack of actual ideas for the script.
Predalien makes as much sense as dogalien or human alien. His abilities in AvP_r are different thing.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: RagingDragon on Aug 19, 2013, 09:55:31 PM
More sweet, sweet nectar to piss off Ass Pie and Magegg. Outdid the Avengers in China. ;) Must suck pretty hard.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/19/pacific-rim-fights-back-at-china-box-office

Delicious.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: King Rathalos on Aug 19, 2013, 10:06:14 PM

Delicious.
The ass is best when thoroughly chapped.

Spoiler
[close]

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

If your not with us, your a Kaiju.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: Master on Aug 19, 2013, 09:57:19 PM
The idea of a Jaeger-kaiju hybird just remind me the predalien. Another novelty gimmick to cover up the lack of actual ideas for the script.
Predalien makes as much sense as dogalien or human alien. His abilities in AvP_r are different thing.
I liked the Predalien. But it was not even the AvP:R selling point. On the other hand, what has Guillermo del Toro to offer on PR2?

Literally the first thing he said about the sequel was "ur... there's going to be a hybrid new monster... and you'll see a new version of this robot". Honesty, it feels like he's trying to do a line of action figures and nothing more.
And then what? Well, I guess the story will be just the same again, robots vs giant monsters, with a new creature thrown there for the interest.

Not that it's bad to base your franchise on your "action figures", but I'm not a fan of it, and I dislike Del Toro dedicating too much time and effort to this when he could be working on infinitely better projects.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: King Rathalos on Aug 19, 2013, 10:06:14 PM

Delicious.

Drink it up.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Magegg on Aug 19, 2013, 10:41:44 PM
I liked the Predalien. But it was not even the AvP:R selling point. On the other hand, what has Guillermo del Toro to offer on PR2?

Literally the first thing he said about the sequel was "ur... there's going to be a hybrid new monster... and you'll see a new version of this robot". Honesty, it feels like he's trying to do a line of action figures and nothing more.
And then what? Well, I guess the story will be just the same again, robots vs giant monsters, with a new creature thrown there for the interest.

Not that it's bad to base your franchise on your "action figures", but I'm not a fan of it, and I dislike Del Toro dedicating too much time and effort to this when he could be working on infinitely better projects.

He's got the rest of his life to do other projects.

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Aspie on Aug 19, 2013, 05:16:55 AM
Quote from: xeno-kaname on Aug 19, 2013, 03:02:36 AM
Pacific Rim made the summer. It was all underwhelming until PR.

Quote from: King Rathalos on Aug 19, 2013, 03:35:39 AM
Iron Man 3, yeh it was pretty feckin fun.

Man Of Steel...it's got it's fans and people that don't like it

Pacific Rim doe? So many f**king buttons hit so f**king right.

Quote from: xeno-kaname on Aug 19, 2013, 03:38:40 AM
Yup yup. As much as I enjoyed Into Darkness, Pacific Rim just blew me away.

I even moved Nick Cage to tears of joy.

Rong

Rong

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Rong on Aug 19, 2013, 10:51:26 PM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/27b3eed8b735c1db28ebe4f909865657/tumblr_mrh36vjTg61rpp1h5o1_500.png

Bleehurhahahahaha~!

Aspie

Aspie

China's box office is of little concern to me, and probably to movie studio considering their box office disputes with China. And remember, PR failed to reach the 100 million mark in the U.S., as opposed to Grown Ups 2, which has grossed 130 million.

Plus The Avengers is on a whole different level of awesomeness and film-making than Pacific Rim.

On the other hand, what has Guillermo del Toro to offer on PR2?

Yep yep yep yep.

Quote from: xeno-kaname on Aug 19, 2013, 10:51:13 PM
Quote from: Aspie on Aug 19, 2013, 05:16:55 AM
Quote from: xeno-kaname on Aug 19, 2013, 03:02:36 AM
Pacific Rim made the summer. It was all underwhelming until PR.

Quote from: King Rathalos on Aug 19, 2013, 03:35:39 AM
Iron Man 3, yeh it was pretty feckin fun.

Man Of Steel...it's got it's fans and people that don't like it

Pacific Rim doe? So many f**king buttons hit so f**king right.

Quote from: xeno-kaname on Aug 19, 2013, 03:38:40 AM
Yup yup. As much as I enjoyed Into Darkness, Pacific Rim just blew me away.

I even moved Nick Cage to tears of joy.

Spoiler
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed