21 (51.2%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author
Pacific Rim films (Read 944,760 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Aspie on Mar 24, 2013, 11:50:22 PM
Firstly, Tremors < Green Lantern.
Secondly,  the Green Lantern trailer was one of the best trailers, if not the best, of all the superhero movies.
Woah, woah, woah. Hold your horses there, cowboy.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The first Green Lantern trailer was boring which turn off a lot of people away from the movie. Even WB admit that the first trailer sucked balls.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 24, 2013, 11:47:42 PM
Yes, Aspie, that is exactly what I thought.

Spoiler
I HATEEEE YOUUUUUU
Spoiler
Green Lantern's trailer sucked more than you do.
[close]
[close]

Secondly,  the Green Lantern trailer was one of the best trailers, if not the best, of all the superhero movies.

2/10

C'mon, you can do better. ;)

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Mar 25, 2013, 12:33:18 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 24, 2013, 11:47:42 PM
Yes, Aspie, that is exactly what I thought.

Spoiler
I HATEEEE YOUUUUUU
Spoiler
Green Lantern's trailer sucked more than you do.
[close]
[close]

2/10

C'mon, you can do better. ;)

Psshh, the Green Lantern trailer was genuinely awesome. Was the movie all it could be? No (though still pretty damn good). But the trailer was amazing. Made me go to the midnight showing.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

AVPR for the Oscar!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Best description of Green Lantern -------> http://www.myinstants.com/instant/its-shit/

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: KiramidHead on Mar 25, 2013, 01:41:41 AM
Best description of Green Lantern -------> http://www.myinstants.com/instant/its-shit/
Hey... That's my button.  :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Muramasa

Muramasa

Quote from: RazorSlash on Mar 24, 2013, 06:40:42 PM
Y'know what else got good buzz from early screenings?
Green Lantern.

Ironically, the guy praising "Pacific Rim" the most is also the same guy who praised "Green Lantern" the most.

Read it here:

Robert Meyer Burnett (director of Free Enterprise) on Twitter: GREEN LANTERN [frick]ing ROCKED. The 3D was AWESOME. As a lifelong DC fan, the opening ten minutes made me squeal like schoolgirl. ... Believe it. The first ten minutes will make you believe. The 3D is also outstanding. ... GREEN LANTERN was terrific fun. The fact that it works at all is a miracle, but it really does cook. The first ten minutes sold me. ... The 3D in the opening ten minutes is wonderful. But YOU MUST see it with polarized glasses. The color is great. ... It's not campy at all. The humor is earned. And Mark Strong as Sinestro was AWESOME. ... I LOVED GREEN LANTERN. Don't know why, but it kinda' felt like THE LAST STARFIGHTER. I know..."Huh?!? What?!?" ... it really did feel like an 80&#8242;s movie, circa '84... Weird. ... BTW...In LexG parlance...Blake Lively...LOOK AT HER. SMOOOOOKING hot.

When are people gonna stop putting stock into pre-screenings? It's basically cherry picking for the studios.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: Muramasa on Mar 25, 2013, 04:14:45 AM
Quote from: RazorSlash on Mar 24, 2013, 06:40:42 PM
Y'know what else got good buzz from early screenings?
Green Lantern.

Ironically, the guy praising "Pacific Rim" the most is also the same guy who praised "Green Lantern" the most.

Read it here:

Robert Meyer Burnett (director of Free Enterprise) on Twitter: GREEN LANTERN [frick]ing ROCKED. The 3D was AWESOME. As a lifelong DC fan, the opening ten minutes made me squeal like schoolgirl. ... Believe it. The first ten minutes will make you believe. The 3D is also outstanding. ... GREEN LANTERN was terrific fun. The fact that it works at all is a miracle, but it really does cook. The first ten minutes sold me. ... The 3D in the opening ten minutes is wonderful. But YOU MUST see it with polarized glasses. The color is great. ... It's not campy at all. The humor is earned. And Mark Strong as Sinestro was AWESOME. ... I LOVED GREEN LANTERN. Don't know why, but it kinda' felt like THE LAST STARFIGHTER. I know..."Huh?!? What?!?" ... it really did feel like an 80&#8242;s movie, circa '84... Weird. ... BTW...In LexG parlance...Blake Lively...LOOK AT HER. SMOOOOOKING hot.

When are people gonna stop putting stock into pre-screenings? It's basically cherry picking for the studios.

I can't help but notice he seems to solely talk of the first ten minutes, nothing after.

ace3g

ace3g

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Oh f**k yes.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: ace3g on Mar 25, 2013, 05:10:01 PM

Oh god..I need to go change my pants

King Rathalos

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Sbawafang.

I want the Striker Eureka posterrrr.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed