Survios and 20th Century Games Officially Anounce Alien: Rogue Incursion!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 26, 2024, 05:15:13 PM

Author
Survios and 20th Century Games Officially Anounce Alien: Rogue Incursion! (Read 782 times)

Corporal Hicks

First announced back in July of 2022, news on Survios’ single-player VR horror game has been sporadic. However, in celebration of Alien Day, Survios and 20th Century Games have officially announced Alien: Rogue Incursion and released an announcement trailer!

Happy Alien Day! Developer Survios and 20th Century Games are celebrating by officially announcing Alien: Rogue Incursion, a new single-player action horror VR game that puts you closer to the Xenomorphs than you’ve ever been. It’s coming to PlayStation VR2, Steam VR, and Meta Quest 3 this holiday.

Unfortunately there’s no gameplay footage in the trailer, but we know it will be releasing towards the end of this year for PlayStation VR2, Steam VR, and Meta Quest 3. Along with the announcement, the official website for Alien: Rogue Incursion is now online.

Make sure to keep a close eye on Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest intel on Aliens games! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter, Instagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums!

Vrastal

Cant wait to see gameplay. Could be one of the scariest alien games to come out if they get it right

Jake

Wait, wasn't this also being developed for consoles in addition to VR? I'm sure it said that.

jacobo1122

Man, it's such a shame it's VR only game. Firstly, I don't have any equipment to play it. Secondly, I'm puking when I'm playing VR games :D

xShadowFoxX

A horror vr game??!! I'm in

Acid_Reign161

I'm keeping fingers crossed that this is good, but I had fears when it was first announced Survios was the developer (having seen their other VR titles like 'The Walking Dead' which looked terrible)... I remained cautiously optimistic... but then the art style of the xeno on the teaser today...I feel it's going to be another Walking Dead with an Alien skin...I hope I'm wrong! 😅

P1NK8C1DBOOTS

🤩🤩🤩

Dam that means I need to get me that VR headset! Best get saving the $$$!

Steve

weres the alien Romulus trailer? I thought today would be the day

dinosauriac

The Aliens-style head and the gun the character is holding in the key art make me think this isn't going to be much of a horror title, but I could be wrong. This reminds me though, I really need to get the Alien Isolation VR mod working properly sometime...

Huntsman

Quote from: Vrastal on Apr 26, 2024, 05:35:54 PMCant wait to see gameplay. Could be one of the scariest alien games to come out if they get it right
Easily. I don't have VR but I can be tempted.

Thatguy2068

Great, now I have to buy a VR that is actually capable to play this

CANNON

Damn unfortunate only for VR. That is terribly restrictive and limiting sales to an VR only audience to me is a mistake. Unless the budget didn't allow for a highly resourced game and the target is for a smaller audience therefore the game will probably be underwhelming. I don't have VR so I don't know how these games are usually made in comparison to triple AAA games like Isolation which is clearly well developed and well resourced as it attracts to a larger audience throughout multiple platforms.

Kimarhi

If it is ever released for regular console then maybe. 

DarkAshenWolf

Look promising, maybe time to get a Valve Index  ;D

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Kimarhi on Apr 28, 2024, 04:52:30 AMIf it is ever released for regular console then maybe. 

This, not interested in virtual reality experiences at all.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed