your newborn

Started by brad873, Oct 12, 2007, 07:14:27 PM

Author
your newborn (Read 2,234 times)

brad873

brad873

ok people, all ive heard is how much people hate the newborn, so lets see some pics of how you would have made it. you can try the spider desighn, but i want to see your idea of a good newborn. is it like a queen, or a drone, lets see

The Diesel

The Diesel

joballs45

Munkeywrench

Munkeywrench

What about this, its from Resident Evil 4 its called a Verdugo it looks cool except I dont know about hands though.

maledoro

maledoro

How about this: it shouldn't exist at all.

brad873

brad873

but it does, so lets see people idea of how it should have been

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: brad873 on Oct 13, 2007, 10:51:48 AM
but it does, so lets see people idea of how it should have been
That's hardly justification for such a topic. Not to mention that other people's ideas aren't going to change the way the newborn was. If you feel that others can weigh in on changing the newborn, then I'm well within my right to say that it shouldn't exist.

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

I would have given it a carapace for starters. Made it look more alien, less human.

joballs45

joballs45

Quote from: maledoro on Oct 13, 2007, 09:39:01 AM
How about this: it shouldn't exist at all.
im with him  ;D

Cellien

Cellien

I'll go one step further and say Alien 4 shouldn't have existed at all.  :\

Vemados

Vemados

As for an actual response...

Eyesockets are there, but no eyes, no lips, and no potbelly.  And it should have been physically unstable; its skin should have been peeling and have parts falling off of it like it was a leper or something.

joballs45

joballs45

Quote from: Cellien on Oct 14, 2007, 06:11:41 AM
I'll go one step further and say Alien 4 shouldn't have existed at all.  :\
im with him even more although ron pearlman was pretty funny "f**kIN WASTE OF AMMO MAN!" lol

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

Shut up about getting rid of the film, and get back to topic, or leave this topic, okay?

Anyway, one thing I never understood was why would it have more human DNA than the aliens if it was born from the queen? If anything, it would have the same DNA as her since she wasn't fertilised in any way.

I would have said keep shape mostly the same, but make skin tougher, more like the exoskeleton, and get rid of the stupid bit of cartilage on its nose.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Kriszilla on Oct 14, 2007, 09:25:15 AM
Shut up about getting rid of the film, and get back to topic, or leave this topic, okay?
Stand over to the right, will ya?

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

Ha! I'm bullet-proof! But seriously, this thread is about redesigning the newborn, not a thread for people to bash Ressurection in. And believe me when I say, I think it was crap too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed