Pvt. Crowe
1 (1.7%)
Pvt. Wierzbowski
1 (1.7%)
Ripley(Just had to add)
4 (6.8%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Author
Your favorite Marine in Aliens (Read 3,492 times)

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

I like Hicks and Ripley these two showed emotions towards each other and did the most badass things in the movie  ;D

cmc

cmc

I put Hudson and Vasquez. Love the banter between them. Really think Ripley shouldn't be in this. Shes not a marine and people will pick her just because its Ripley...............imo.

Divpax

Divpax

Hudson is the main reason I can re watch aliens, he's brilliant!

Darkbladepred2.0

Nightlord

Nightlord

Hudson difinitely.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Tie between Hudson Hicks and Vasquez.

chupacabras acheronsis

I picked Crowe.

He didn't say any famous lines. He didn't get a sequence. He played no important role. His part of the story consists of having had bad luck. He didn't got to fire a single shot. Probably didn't even got to see any Aliens with his own eyes. He didn't even got a face shot...except when he was dead. His death was not glorious, gruesomely espectacular or even relevant for anyone but Hicks. he just got flung into a wall very hard. his last words were a chocked "OH SHIIT-". he was no hero, no villain, no sidekick with extravagant character and a big mouth. he wasn't exceptional, memorable, outstanding or likable. he was just Crowe.

He was the guy every one of us would be in that situation.

Darkbladepred2.0

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jul 16, 2011, 05:40:12 AM
I picked Crowe.

He didn't say any famous lines. He didn't get a sequence. He played no important role. His part of the story consists of having had bad luck. He didn't got to fire a single shot. Probably didn't even got to see any Aliens with his own eyes. He didn't even got a face shot...except when he was dead. His death was not glorious, gruesomely espectacular or even relevant for anyone but Hicks. he just got flung into a wall very hard. his last words were a chocked "OH SHIIT-". he was no hero, no villain, no sidekick with extravagant character and a big mouth. he wasn't exceptional, memorable, outstanding or likable. he was just Crowe.

Wow man. That's actually a bit deep.

cmc

cmc

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jul 16, 2011, 05:40:12 AM
I picked Crowe.

Speak for yourself! ;)

FUZION PREDATOR

I piked Spunkmeyer

I don't know why, i though that his name rocks and he seems to like cornbread

Space Sweeper

Spunkfinder is a pretty cool guy.

First Blood

First Blood

Drake and Hicks

Sorry couldn't stand The Pax in this one. Actually, I am not sorry. He was annoying as f**k.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Being annoying is his speciality.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Laufey on Jul 16, 2011, 08:39:22 PM
Being annoying is his speciality.
I wholeheartedly smiled for this.
Thank you.

frostedone

frostedone

Vasqez and Hudson all the way.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed