The New Additional Scenes

Started by Darkness, Aug 11, 2007, 01:01:06 PM

Author
The New Additional Scenes (Read 20,930 times)

gameoverman

gameoverman

FUK PG-13!!!!!!!!!!! F**K IT ALL TO HELL!!!!! ARE YOU INSANE?!!?!!!!  Anyway, I wonder how many additional scenes they are shooting?

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

And whats wrong with my posts?!At least I try to show my opinion!Whereas all you do is dog everyone else!Your not a fan!Your just a whanabe!

mavve

mavve

Calm down. Being a fan for 12 years is nothing compared to others on this board.

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

I have games,comics,action figures,cards,uber edition movies on DVD.I even have a pin from the avp movie with the predator on it that i got at the theater!What do you have?A movie recorded off a crappy cable station?A comic book ripped in half by your mama?Ya,thats what i thought!

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

OH!Ya know what mavve?Ive been a fan since i was a baby!You?

Mavve

Mavve

Where you even born when ALIENS came out?   :D   make up youre mind before posting, you dont want PG13 but u wouldnt mind PG13.  And no, i have allt he aliens movies and i will buy them on Bluray when they come out 2. But im to old to be as nerdy as you.

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

OK,OK.im sorry.I got out of control and im very sorry,I understand that some of you have been fans since befor i was born,and im sorry.i did not meen what i said.Please forgive me?   :-[     :-[  

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

Hello?   :-[  

Mavve

Mavve

No, problem, shit... appens...    ;)   You want a great movie, so do I.

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

:-[  

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

Well,im leaving for today,bye!   ;D  (sorry Mavve!   :-[  )

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

Yautija boy is a passionate fan like all of us    ;D    BUT I don't think a pg-13 is the right thing, at least as far as what the directers would be allowed to show.  O yes, I f an Alien 5 is made then I believe these directors would be perfect :  Ridley Scott - without question  James Cameron - without question  Danny Bolye - He would be a difinative choice, most def    ;D     ;D     ;D    David Fincher - Just look at Alien 3, AND I MEAN REALLY WATCH IT. he has an amazing way with the camera, had been able to atempt fear and terror at a great standard and having watched the making of this it seems that he had a tremondous degree of strain, he of all should be given that choice only this time round HE should have complete control.E.G. Fight club, seven    ;D    What all of you guys reckon???

SHREK

SHREK

Thanks PVT.Hicks    ;)   its great that they have been more money to fund the movie, it can only mean that fox like the movie    :P  .  As for this PG 13 talk.. i hope that is rubbish, it would b a much better movie if it was R rated the movie could b ruined if it was PG 13 so i hope this is not true    :-\    and finally about the homeworlds.... im not quite sure how they are goin 2 b ble fit it into the story line, they may have to use a narrator (which i dont think will b very goood) however, if they sum how fit it into the stroy and if it works then i am all for having the homeworlds shown in there and i would look forward to seeing it.    8)  

EpsilonOrpheon777

@gameoverman: haha yeah i know they were pretty cool i was just saying that there weren't enough to truly make them "space" scenes i mean the total running time for them all was what... 50 seconds    :D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed