Predator: Triple Feature

Started by Blackdawn, Jan 08, 2008, 07:31:43 AM

Author
Predator: Triple Feature (Read 1,862 times)

Blackdawn

Blackdawn

I thought this was nifty and am glad I bought it when I did. Even though I already have all the DVDs.
Predator: Triple Feature includes: Predator, Predator 2, and AVP and only for 20 bucks. How great is that?
I haven't opened it yet. And it doesn't look like to me Predator and Predator 2 are the remastered editions. And the AVP one doesn't look like that uncut one. You know, the edition of AVP where the blood was added.

There is also Aliens: Triple Feature for 20 bucks also, but only from Alien, Aliens and Aliens 3. No Aliens 4. And yes, this one is the green box. The one that is the remastered version.
I don't see why Aliens got the rematered version and Predator didn't. That sucks some major %#@&!

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Yeah the case does look really nice, I found it last summer.

Blackdawn

Blackdawn

Quote from: AdamJZ on Jan 08, 2008, 10:43:06 AM

Wow. Shows how cheap our stores are. None didn't get them until about this summer or so.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Blackdawn on Jan 08, 2008, 12:44:43 PM

Wow. Shows how cheap our stores are. None didn't get them until about this summer or so.

Thats what I meant, Summer 2007.

Blackdawn

Blackdawn

Quote from: AdamJZ on Jan 09, 2008, 10:36:09 AM
Quote from: Blackdawn on Jan 08, 2008, 12:44:43 PM

Thats what I meant, Summer 2007.

*Laughs.* Oh my god! That's right! I forgot that it was the new year. Still thinking it was 2007. Wow. I got to get use to this.

Cinnamon

Cinnamon

Quote from: Blackdawn on Jan 08, 2008, 07:31:43 AM

I haven't opened it yet. And it doesn't look like to me Predator and Predator 2 are the remastered editions. And the AVP one doesn't look like that uncut one. You know, the edition of AVP where the blood was added.

Very good deal for 20 bucks, and I didn't know there were remastered editions of Predator and Predator 2 around.  I guess I'll be on the hunt for them. Thanks for the tip.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed