Alien Romulus Teaser Trailer!

Started by MudButt, Mar 19, 2024, 10:45:28 PM

Author
Alien Romulus Teaser Trailer! (Read 42,290 times)

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Ah right.

It is possible she may have stopped at some intervals, otherwise there would be no room for the eggs.

BlueMarsalis79

I imagine the adults moved some.

We only have so much to go on when it is the only film that showed the Aliens active as a colony. In Alien and AlienĀ³ we get a single Alien trying to establish things. In Alien Covenant we get siblings, two, twice and in Resurrection everything got corrupted.

Really curious to see what exactly Romulus does.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

True but it might be she stopped laying eggs until some of the aliens were killed, so she needed to replensish. Speculation of course but multiple weeks of laying eggs would mean there should be more hallways filled them.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

In A3 the Alien looked like he was eating the whole time.

Local Trouble

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Mar 29, 2024, 01:02:40 AMIn A3 the Alien looked like he was eating the whole time made of melted cheese.

FTFY

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Who doesn't like cheese ?

xShadowFoxX

xShadowFoxX

What I just read is a reminder of how much I hate the black goo, in terms of how much it cheapens the Alien.

xShadowFoxX

xShadowFoxX

Spoiler
But somehow I find the black goo more forgiveable slightly over finding Big Chap floating in space.
[close]

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Spoiler
I really don't want to see him floating in space
[close]

solace97

solace97

You'll both regret you said that

xShadowFoxX

xShadowFoxX

Quote from: solace97 on Mar 29, 2024, 07:52:07 AMYou'll both regret you said that
No regrets

irn

irn

Quote from: xShadowFoxX on Mar 29, 2024, 04:00:16 AM
Spoiler
But somehow I find the black goo more forgiveable slightly over finding Big Chap floating in space.
[close]
Spoiler
I find neither compare to this film accepting that the Engineers concept is still a thing instead of forgetting Prometheus ever happened.
[close]

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I agree but too late, it's confirmed anyways

BlueMarsalis79

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm not even going to attempt to pick out the posts of merit from that rat's nest. Split, deleted and banned. I have zero patience for those using "woke" as an excuse to just be a racist.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed