AVP 3 Multiplayer Game Modes / Wishlist

Started by VEF214, Aug 23, 2009, 05:25:53 PM

Author
AVP 3 Multiplayer Game Modes / Wishlist (Read 23,560 times)

Tomar

Quote from: snaileri on Aug 24, 2009, 02:48:09 PM
AVP2 had perfect game modes.

Yep, nearly it had it ;).

kvon17

I would like a game mode that had 3 rounds and 3 teams. Each round, your team played a different species. That way you were guaranteed to have each species represented and play as each species.

bos45redsox

If I had to choose....

Rogue Warriors: FFA Deathmatch (8-12 players)

Species War: Alien, Predator, Marine Team Deathmatch (4P vs 6M vs 8A)

Natural Selection: Team Deathmatch - AvP, AvM, AvA, PvM, PvP, MvM (6v6-9v9)

Impregnation: A pack of Aliens must impregnate as many civilians as possible, with a team of marines trying to defend them.  Maybe have it last a couple rounds, and one life per round.  (10A vs 8M)

Hunt: Similar to "Impregnation", except a pack of Predators must get as many trophy kills as possible on humans, while a team of Marines try to defend them.  (6P vs 12M)

Slaughter: Basically 6v6v6, except you add in about 10 or so A.I. controller allies per team.  So we're talking 16v16v16 on maybe select maps that are built only for this.  Would be intense!

Survival: 4 Player Co-op (Already announced, but I am hoping like in CoD WoW every 5-6 waves, a group of Predators hunt you...starting off pretty basic and easy, to later challenging, invisible, and tech ready)

So yeah, what do you guys think?

kvon17

I think that 16v16v16 is a bad idea. and that AvA, MvM, and PvP is kinda lame. but that's about it.

Sylizar

A mode where one team is civilians and the other is Aliens would be scary as hell.

I also figured the Pitch Black mode from Riddick would be amazing for this game. A map so dark, you can only see what your flashlight and flares are illuminating. And what hides in the shadows will be the death of you.

I see it being 10 Marines vs 3 Aliens

Xhan

QuoteA mode where one team is civilians and the other is Aliens would be scary as hell.

That would be an awesome timed mode, you'd have to have a couple weapons though to keep things turning into a rape fest.

Moody

Capture the flag (trophy) with only predators to pick, I think each race should have it's own mode, like the Marines have survivor.

Sylizar

Quote from: Xhan on Aug 27, 2009, 11:01:45 PM
QuoteA mode where one team is civilians and the other is Aliens would be scary as hell.

That would be an awesome timed mode, you'd have to have a couple weapons though to keep things turning into a rape fest.

Yeah, forgot to mention that. If I got even just those two modes, along with the standard modes, I'd be a happy customer.

JayHy17

Quote from: Xhan on Aug 27, 2009, 11:01:45 PM

That would be a good mode for Aliens CM.

Caosss

Quote from: JayHy17 on Aug 28, 2009, 03:31:12 AM
That would be a good mode for Aliens CM.

Well just because something fits in with Aliens CM, doesnt mean it cant fit in with Avp 3, does it?

firefly101

Hello,

I dont know how many here played Aliens online back before AVP came out. But there was a game mode where you had to capture the Eggs and bring them back to your base, the Aliens had to protect or retrieve the stolen eggs by killing the marines who had them, when they died the egg was dropped.

There were HOURS of fun and was a very popular game mode back then.

I think if Rebellion is Reading this, it could be a great Idea to add to DLC or AVP4.

(Also it wouldnt hurt to add Marine Bots in survivor for those of us that cannot play Online. I have a sick feeling SP playing Suvivor will be the player by his lonesome fighting aliens, even though the AI Bots are much it fills in the missing slots. Also I really suggest Making bigger maps for Survior and add more possible players for those like 8. )

****P.S. No one needs to reply to the Marine bot thing (dont want to sidetrack), I threw that in there incase Rebellion reads this thread. The thread is about new online game mod.****

Deathly_rYaN

That would be fun, but the game is already in the GOLD status.

Baasje92

Ya they are already producing the cd's making em ready for the shipment ofr 16/18 or 19 feb!

Brother

That's why he says DLC or a sequel.

VainApocalypse

Quote from: Baasje92 on Feb 01, 2010, 01:46:54 AM
Ya they are already producing the cd's making em ready for the shipment ofr 16/18 or 19 feb!

That is why we have DLC.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed