Recent posts

Recreational Area / Re: Last Movie You Watched
Last post by Prez - Today at 09:54:24 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Today at 07:49:00 AMSo I finally got around to watching The Flash while I was on the plane and perhaps its just my super low expectations of anything DC, but I actually enjoyed it! I thought it was supposed to be horrendously bad.

I'm with you on this one.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Why Alien: Romulus pits th...
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 09:53:28 AM
I think you're very close.
Alien Films / Re: Okay, one single question ...
Last post by SiL - Today at 09:49:56 AM
Ripley going for the cat saved her from two separate encounters.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: DC Cinematic Universe
Last post by SiL - Today at 09:48:52 AM
Quote from: Huntsman on Today at 08:39:58 AMFor all the song and dance about not smiling enough and being too dark, this image doesn't look any different to Snyder/Cavill.
Superman putting on his boots isn't cool or edgy, so Snyder wouldn't consider it.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Star Wars
Last post by xShadowFoxX - Today at 09:39:17 AM
Did I just hear Selkath? As in, Selkath from Kotor?
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: DC Cinematic Universe
Last post by SM - Today at 09:24:13 AM
Quote from: SiL on Today at 07:19:28 AMHe'd have red trunks and nothing else.

Last post by SM - Today at 09:12:54 AM
Precisement.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Why Alien: Romulus pits th...
Last post by [cancerblack] - Today at 09:12:20 AM
Very crude drawing of how I'm seeing the head.

Last post by [cancerblack] - Today at 09:01:33 AM
She stayed the most alive out of anyone and nobody can prove it's not because she went back for the cat during the first encounter.
Recreational Area / Re: What made you happy today?
Last post by [cancerblack] - Today at 08:44:13 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Today at 07:35:17 AMHow can you maintain a proper two-pack-a-day habit at those prices?

Well you see, the the government has to impose a 900% tax on specific kinds of fun, but not others, because a lobby group of christian doctors convinced the indigenous rights party (more Maori smoke per capita than any other group here btw) in the late 2000's to force the right wing party they were in coalition with, to enforce a twice yearly compound rate on smokes to save the sinners from themselves, under the pretence the extra tax dollars would go back into the health system to deal with all the smoking related illness, except only the first few increments ever went to that end and the other 800% tax just vanishes without any real oversight or accountability, and probably goes to fund stadiums and rugby teams I don't care about, or more christian groups I actively want to do bad things to.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed