Tactical Multiplayer Trailer

Started by ikarop, Jan 30, 2013, 06:25:20 PM

Author
Tactical Multiplayer Trailer (Read 44,656 times)

The Runner

The Runner

In the trailer he pushed it away like it was cardboard...... :-\

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: The Runner on Feb 01, 2013, 03:39:03 AM
Another priceless expression....

This screen reminds me of my poster that I have above my bed  :laugh: (sorry for the crappy quality)

Salt The Fries

Quote from: The Runner on Feb 01, 2013, 04:02:37 AM
http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag104/joshm96/Fail_zps11126780.jpg

FAIL!

WTF? Where's that from? He's holding his head as if it was a frigging puppy!!!

What we learned from Alien(s) is that THEY are the ones that DO THIS:

N1gga please!

LogansFolly

LogansFolly

Ok i'm a kid from the 80's (late 70's FINE!!) and Aliens was the first film that PROPER scared the shit out of me. I would think that Aliens where going to smash through the window while i was watching Neighbours on Bbc 1 at 5 in the evening. Scared witless! So i have always always loved Aliens as a fim and as a part of my childhood.

This GAME and it is a game remeber, is going to be a solid shooter imo. A 7 or maybe an 8 out of 10. Solid but you can already hear the it's dated blah blah blah because of how long the game has taken to get to where it is. But i would take a solid ''aliens shooter'' over cod or Gears anyday. And i love those games. Just a point... my all time fav game is cod4. That was 2007 realise so it would have been being developed in 06 (when this games development started) I still pay cod4 and i don't think the control has aged a day...!

So then a solid shooter with good control and Aliens... that adds a point at least to the overal score! Gotta be a 8-9 out of ten ;-)

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

^

Shut up whippersnapper!

Spoiler
:P
[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

QuoteJust a point... my all time fav game is cod4. That was 2007 realise so it would have been being developed in 06 (when this games development started) I still pay cod4 and i don't think the control has aged a day...!

What point are you trying to make here? Are you saying that A:CM is going to end up a good game just because a game from 2007, also an FPS, is still good today as it was then?

Lie

Lie

LMAO!!! Those images. :laugh:

reecebomb

reecebomb

FAIL!

Awwwww :-*

I despised the melee in AVP 2010, gearbox made it even worse.
According to this game, a chimpanzee would have no problems ripping an alien a new one. Deadliest species my ass, not to mention the perfect organism. Yay a glowing sniper, nailed the perfection, genius!
I wouldn't have a problem with melee if it would always end gruesomely for the marine. Also notice how miniscule the groped alien head is.

LogansFolly

LogansFolly

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 01, 2013, 08:39:04 AM
QuoteJust a point... my all time fav game is cod4. That was 2007 realise so it would have been being developed in 06 (when this games development started) I still pay cod4 and i don't think the control has aged a day...!

What point are you trying to make here? Are you saying that A:CM is going to end up a good game just because a game from 2007, also an FPS, is still good today as it was then?

The point i am making is just because it has had a long dev cycle doesn't mean that it's going to ''feel'' dated! Alot of negative comments on hear and around the previews seem to point out that the game feels 'dated'! The same critisism was used as a stick to beat Avp2010 (which i liked alot and still play!) I don't think it will feel dated from a control point of view. We'll see i supose.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Oh, alright. The game feeling dated I don't really agree on. Whether it will LOOK dated is a whole other story, but one that is completely irrelevant.

Jango1201

Jango1201

Has the thought gone through anyone's head that anything seen so far may have been tweaked or scrapped? We have no clue what awaits us in the final product.

reecebomb

reecebomb

Quote from: Jango1201 on Feb 01, 2013, 10:38:41 AM
Has the thought gone through anyone's head that anything seen so far may have been tweaked or scrapped? We have no clue what awaits us in the final product.

It would be extremely unwise for a developer and publisher to show incomplete footage just couple weeks prior launch. The game is done, it is not that hard to make a proper trailer with finalized gameplay. I find it very unlikely that the final product is better, but there is still hope.

The Runner

The Runner

Quote from: reecebomb on Feb 01, 2013, 09:52:02 AM

FAIL!

Awwwww :-*

I despised the melee in AVP 2010, gearbox made it even worse.
According to this game, a chimpanzee would have no problems ripping an alien a new one. Deadliest species my ass, not to mention the perfect organism. Yay a glowing sniper, nailed the perfection, genius!
I wouldn't have a problem with melee if it would always end gruesomely for the marine. Also notice how miniscule the groped alien head is.
They obviously didnt remember what Parker tried to do, and look what happened to him.

Pred fanboys are probably going to eat this all up....

SPECIAL FORCES

You are all nothing more than a bunch of whining p*ssies!!!
It is natural for some to be able to strangle a Xeno...the head's size is alright.The hands are big.
Haven't you heard about certain people who have really big hands/long and fat fingers???
It is those people that it is better to rape you than finger you!!!  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed