Local Trouble

Local Trouble

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Huggs

Huggs

They said I was stuck dead even between good and evil. And I'm chaotic.

So I'll keep givin' people a helping hand, right on the ass.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I took leave of my father's decrepit farmhouse in my modest Guatemalan automobile, making reasonable pace across a landscape bereft of anything resembling what I had come to know as modernity. I eventually reached the general store, a flimsy wooden structure that emitted a dark cloud of smoke from a narrow chimney. Two locals sat outside in the midday sun, accomplishing nothing and seemingly content in their doing so. Their bestial stupidity, likely the result of generations of inbreeding, was apparent in both their appearance and vocabulary.

My eyes were immediately drawn towards the words emblazoned above the door. These words perplexed me in such a manner that defy ordinary description. I shall not repeat them here, for I fear that anyone who stumbles upon this tome will meet the same fate as I should they read them.

I have not slept in weeks, as I have tried in increasing desperation to decipher the true meaning of that inscription. I fear that it is pointless. The fate of this city slicker is sealed.

Spoiler
[close]

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]
[close]
[close]

Huggs

Huggs

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed