Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 435,179 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Curious fact: Whenever Im bored I like to do the Bishop knife trick with either end of a pencil. Its "my thing" and Ive only done it with a knife once, cut my finger open. Only a bit, not too deep though so I dont have a scar.

Inverse Effect

Well not a curious fact, but a fact none the less, is that I'm a HUGE Berserk fan, ever since i watched the TV Series i've been so into the setting and story. To the point of even wanting to go out and buy my own life size version of the Dragon Slayer (The sword Gut's uses) it's about six foot long. So Gimmi, gimmi!

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Predator Queen on Nov 29, 2010, 06:12:58 AM
I used to be nice, I used to be calm collected and sweet like a girl should be and so quite you used to think I was just a ghost sitting in the background...

Ghost ya say?

Purebreedalien

• I hate Summer, I prefer the Autumn and Winter months.
  • I'm undecided as to which creature I prefer, Alien or Predator.
  • I can watch a Predator movie whenever but I need to be in the right mood to watch an Alien movie.
  • I think I have very slight OCD.
  • I enjoy English Language, I find it very interesting.
  • I dislike the Call of Duty series.
  • I have yet to see a lot of classic movies such as Back to the Future and The Shining.
  • Deadpool is my favourite fictional character, probably because my sense of humour is almost identical.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

I like to appear dazed and confussed and very laid back although i always know exactly what is going on. Sorta like Kakashi from naruto.

I even fake my speech to sound like i am high or drunk a lot of the times or just really tired.

I don't like other people figuring out what i'm thinking. I'm sneaky like that.

Most likly a side affect from all of the mind games i played when i was kid, like poker and chess. Keeping people in the dark yet learning everything i need to about them in the process. Its pretty fun really, i quite enjoy sounding like i'm high or drunk or tired.

Only people that get a straight face from me ever are the ones close to me, my family, and the people who deserved a serious speech or exsplantion at the time.

Otherwise than that, i'll go back to being Kakashi.  8)

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Nov 29, 2010, 03:37:30 PM
  • I have yet to see a lot of classic movies such as Back to the Future and The Shining.

how is that possible!!

Purebreedalien

Quote from: AvatarIII on Nov 29, 2010, 04:24:49 PM

how is that possible!!

I know. :D

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Nov 29, 2010, 06:19:12 AM
Curious fact: Whenever Im bored I like to do the Bishop knife trick with either end of a pencil. Its "my thing" and Ive only done it with a knife once, cut my finger open. Only a bit, not too deep though so I dont have a scar.
Five finger fillet.

DragonBossk

DragonBossk

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Nov 29, 2010, 04:26:15 PM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Nov 29, 2010, 04:24:49 PM

how is that possible!!

I know. :D

I'm gonna go back in time and force you to watch it  :)

My easy answer to this question is that I have an identical twin bro. Whilst we share loads of interests I think we can both agree I'm a way bigger fan of the AVP franchise than he is.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider is my favorite hero and Prince Vegeta is my favorite anime character.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Beat me to it.  I've become obsessed over the last year with perfecting the knife trick.  I got pretty good but the closest to I knife I used was a letter opener shaped like a katana  ;D

My friend Aaron does it as well.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Nov 29, 2010, 08:37:13 PM

Beat me to it.  I've become obsessed over the last year with perfecting the knife trick.  I got pretty good but the closest to I knife I used was a letter opener shaped like a katana  ;D

My friend Aaron does it as well.
I perfected it already with a butter knife at first, now i use the real sharp buck knife i have. My surival knife is too big. (that blade is huge) Cut myself lightly the first time, haven't ever since. Its great at parties.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Sometimes I talk to myself when no one is around.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Nov 29, 2010, 09:16:07 PM
Sometimes I talk to myself when no one is around.
Who doesn't? At least to me i find it pretty normal.

I do it and so do all of my friends and other people that i've met. Don't feel alone about it.  8)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I say Ia Cthulhu Fhtagn randomly during the course of a day. :S

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed