Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 435,153 times)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I adore spiders, I hope to own a tarantula as a pet someday.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Spiders that are outside my house = leave alone.
Spiders inside my house = dead.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

This logic is impeccable.

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 18, 2014, 12:44:28 AM
No, I have not liked spiders since the age of 5.

Very well, Crazy Rich. Heretoforth all bunnies in my path shall no nothing of mercy on behalf of all the innocent eight legged patrons who keep much more threatening pests away from you as you slumber.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Mr. Sin on Apr 18, 2014, 03:45:38 AM

Very well, Crazy Rich. Heretoforth all bunnies in my path shall no nothing of mercy on behalf of all the innocent eight legged patrons who keep much more threatening pests away from you as you slumber.
Here's the problem with that (no domesticated things, I wouldn't kill a tarantula if it was someone's pet, that'd be wrong so I'd just stay away), arachnids you can kill without consequence (except the endangered kind I suppose as far as I know), rabbits in the wild on the other hand are small game, therefore to kill the ones in the wild you need a hunting license, couldn't hunt them out of season and would be limited to how much you can kill through "bag limit", otherwise is against the law.

The more you know.

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 18, 2014, 04:39:18 AM

Here's the problem with that (no domesticated things, I wouldn't kill a tarantula if it was someone's pet, that'd be wrong so I'd just stay away), arachnids you can kill without consequence (except the endangered kind I suppose as far as I know), rabbits in the wild on the other hand are small game, therefore to kill the ones in the wild you need a hunting license, couldn't hunt them out of season and would be limited to how much you can kill through "bag limit", otherwise is against the law.

The more you know.

Malice against rabbits knows nothing of abiding by laws. I'll simply wait for them to invade my home and then destroy them.

The more you know, the more shall be defied in the name of arachnid vengeance.

On the off chance you think I'm sincere I should echo your own words:

"Lighten up."

You verily strike me as the type to have the last word, therefore I'll open the floor to debate and swiftly disregard so as to enjoy the rest of my time here. :)

Topazora

Topazora

I'm more appreciative of what spiders do for us and what fascinated creatures they are... from 3 yards away.  And preferably not in my house.

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

Quote from: Topazora on Apr 18, 2014, 04:53:07 AM
I'm more appreciative of what spiders do for us and what fascinated creatures they are... from 3 yards away.  And preferably not in my house.

Arachnophobia is quite normal. They are magnificent aren't they? I converted my wife from phobic to pro-spider over the course of our relationship by edifying her on the wonders they achieve. She does not even take them out of our home as she appreciates their predation.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Everybody appreciates their predation.  Until they crawl in your mouth when your sleeping and predate your brain.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Topazora on Apr 18, 2014, 04:53:07 AM

This

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

Quote from: Kimarhi on Apr 18, 2014, 05:06:14 AM
Everybody appreciates their predation.  Until they crawl in your mouth when your sleeping and predate your brain.

Rofl, as they say. Very good. :D

The statistics concerning oral invasion are vastly overstated.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Mr. Sin on Apr 18, 2014, 04:42:26 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 18, 2014, 04:39:18 AM

The more you know.

Malice against rabbits knows nothing of abiding by laws. I'll simply wait for them to invade my home and then destroy them.

The more you know, the more shall be defied in the name of arachnid vengeance.

On the off chance you think I'm sincere I should echo your own words:

"Lighten up."

You verily strike me as the type to have the last word, therefore I'll open the floor to debate and swiftly disregard so as to enjoy the rest of my time here. :)

Wha?

Are you assuming I'm not chill?

I'm just chatting, sheesh.

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

Tom Cruise's teeth disrupt my perception of anatomical structure.

Vepariga

Vepariga

I have a aunty that lived in Berlin in the 30's-40's and she still thinks Hitler was a great guy. My dad also has a case that has a German Iron Cross, German STG shells, a 50' cal shell and a SS patch and have been in the family for years.

When ever I go to dive in on my aunts claims of Hitler being good,I get shut down by others saying 'dont even start' or 'gont open that can' so ..I wonder if I have some untold family history going on.

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Vepariga on Apr 21, 2014, 08:23:17 AM
I have a aunty that lived in Berlin in the 30's-40's and she still thinks Hitler was a great guy. My dad also has a case that has a German Iron Cross, German STG shells, a 50' cal shell and a SS patch and have been in the family for years.

When ever I go to dive in on my aunts claims of Hitler being good,I get shut down by others saying 'dont even start' or 'gont open that can' so ..I wonder if I have some untold family history going on.

Dig deeper!  Sounds like a very fascinating family history you have.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed