Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 435,107 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I've never been to a concert and I have no desire to go to one.

Scree

Scree

Quote from: Cal427eb on Dec 20, 2013, 11:04:08 AM
Yes, same goes for me except I've been to the philharmonic orchestra multiple times.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Cal427eb on Dec 20, 2013, 11:04:08 AM

Your ears will have their revenge.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

???

Spoiler
8)
[close]

Topazora

Topazora

A lot of people don't like to go to concerts  :-\ I don't.  All those people screaming and jumping, claustrophobia... etc.  The only concerts I'd ever care to go to are the orchestras or just anything where everyone sits down and enjoys the lovely music.  Except broadway shows, I hate broadway shows.  I hate going to stage musics and shit.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Topazora on Dec 21, 2013, 06:00:24 PM
A lot of people don't like to go to concerts  :-\ I don't.  All those people screaming and jumping, claustrophobia... etc.  The only concerts I'd ever care to go to are the orchestras or just anything where everyone sits down and enjoys the lovely music.  Except broadway shows, I hate broadway shows.  I hate going to stage musics and shit.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

check those corners

Topazora

Topazora

These posts describe me sooo well!

Articulate, I am not.
Spoiler

[close]
Source

These guys need to be made into cards for me so I can pass them out to people before I open my mouth.
Spoiler

[close]
Source

Quote from: Aspie on Dec 21, 2013, 06:08:43 PM
Quote from: Topazora on Dec 21, 2013, 06:00:24 PM

what?  I hate being around a lot of people.  Seriously, I'm a social awkward person that can't stand large crowds.  And I can't stand broadway musicals.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Dec 12, 2013, 09:12:00 PM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Dec 12, 2013, 10:04:50 AM
I have expensive taste, but damn am I cheap.

This is exactly me. Exactly.
Life is cruel sometimes.

Quote from: Charles Xavier on Dec 12, 2013, 09:22:42 PM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Dec 12, 2013, 09:02:18 PM
You should invest in just an alarm clock that has two alarms on it.  Mine is a CD Player/2 alarm system.  Its quite nice and convenient.

Not a bad idea. I'll consider it, thanks.

No prob.

-------------------------

I love taking internet test, I don't mean like what kind of ice cream are you. I mean like the really long ones that mean something like which part of your brain to you mostly use or are you more republican or demarcate that kind of stuff.  Something that honestly enlightens me.

Vepariga

Vepariga

When I get really excited about something im anticipating sometimes I think 'shit what if I die and I dont see it' stuipid things like that lol

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vepariga on Dec 22, 2013, 11:40:18 PM
When I get really excited about something im anticipating sometimes I think 'shit what if I die and I dont see it' stuipid things like that lol

This is why you must make sacrificial offerings to the gods.

Quote from: Topazora on Dec 21, 2013, 06:20:30 PM
These posts describe me sooo well!

Articulate, I am not.
Spoiler

[close]
Source

These guys need to be made into cards for me so I can pass them out to people before I open my mouth.
Spoiler

[close]
Source

You ain't alone, this perfectly describes me as well.

First Blood

First Blood

I want my own Candyland.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: First Blood on Dec 23, 2013, 02:11:22 AM
I want my own Candyland.

Spoiler
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Yesss. I want to enslave gingerbread men. Will you help me fulfil my vision Nightmare?

Nightmare Asylum

Not if Gary Busey has anything to say about it!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed