Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 435,218 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I agree since as long Humans have free will then there will always be War and Violence. It been proven that violence is part of life and every living thing have a part of their brain that allows them to be violenent.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Apr 30, 2011, 11:16:42 PM
I fear heights and the open ocean.

Same, especially the ocean, you don't put me on a boat unless it has a gun or some way to get back to land. Ironically enough I have a huge interest for the ocean. :laugh:

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on May 01, 2011, 03:33:40 AM
I agree since as long Humans have free will then there will always be War and Violence. It been proven that violence is part of life and every living thing have a part of their brain that allows them to be violenent.

thirded.

We live in a world in which we must feed of other organisms, which feed of other organisms, which feed of other organisms. it is the price of being more advanced than a plant. and plants feed of us, sometimes.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I'm pretty sure the War of Terror ends (2001 - current) then another war will show up in another 15-30 years from now.

chupacabras acheronsis

in sixty years, all these little conflicts and hostilities will be mistakenly reffered at as only one conflict by dumb people on future facebook.

"that's what they get for doing 9/11" they will say.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I thought Baraka was scary when I first saw it when I was five or six years old.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

-ahem-
QuoteRules of the Topic:
2. Don't post facts overly personal and private.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Oh yeah I forgot :P. I tend to remember things rather well sometimes, I still remember a few things from late 1993.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

I'm not the first to do this at all, but i imagine a lot of the people on the forum as their avatars.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on May 01, 2011, 04:12:35 AM
I'm not the first to do this at all, but i imagine a lot of the people on the forum as their avatars.
MY BLADES WILL FIND YOUR HEART

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: RazorSlash on May 01, 2011, 04:14:29 AM
MY BLADES WILL FIND YOUR HEART

And i will fantasize and reveal a strange fetish for aliens!

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on May 01, 2011, 04:15:02 AM
http://img.fdb.cz/obrazky/e61fba8f3c741b8a3281118bdf9603.jpg

chupacabras acheronsis

i am my avatar.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I was never a huge Street Fighter fan, I like the series but I like MK much better. MK2 was my first fighting game, which is why I like it better. I still remember picking Reptile as my first character.

You will enter my dark dimension once you meet me  :laugh:.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on May 01, 2011, 04:20:26 AM
i am my avatar.

You are a prime example of my situation, Cuban Pete.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed