Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 435,242 times)

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

I'm  a huge flirt.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

When I go to a party I eat non stop when I'm not doing anything and I find it kind of embarrassing that I'll eat a whole plate of nachos all for myself. I feel as though one day someone's going to go up to me and say: "Here take the whole plate and the cheese." :-[

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: The Ghoul on Mar 10, 2011, 10:59:12 PM
I'm  a huge flirt.
I would have never suspected!

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: The Captain on Mar 10, 2011, 09:09:28 PM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 10, 2011, 08:37:36 PM
Quote from: The Captain on Mar 10, 2011, 08:15:03 PM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Mar 10, 2011, 01:30:14 AM
Quote from: The Captain on Mar 09, 2011, 08:42:39 PM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Mar 09, 2011, 01:13:46 AM
Quote from: The Captain on Mar 08, 2011, 08:55:44 PM
I dye my hair brown because my blonde hair makes me look like a bimbo
How dark a Brown?

Pretty dark, chocolate brown I guess. Do you prefer blonde?
OH NO, I like black hair long black hair
Spoiler
{Coughs} I blame anime {coughs}
[close]

Well my hair is long, thick and wavy, just not black
Same. Just not long and flowing.

*Glances out window longingly and sighs*

I 've had my hair long for years, just get it trimmed a little once a year. It's a bit past my shoulders now and my blonde roots are showing, will have to dye it again soon. Could dye it black though I guess...
Why?

Cap. Fitzgerald

I have a spending problem.
But not in the regular sense.
I'll Use an example from right now.
I went to Micheals art supply and was all the way to the cash register wanting to buy a small hardcover art book that was priced at $14.99
I had a 50% off coupon and was ready to buy it when the lady told me I couldn't use the coupon because it was already on sale.
It was on a 40% off sale and for that measly 10%, roughly two dollars, I didn't buy it.
I then went down the block to Gamestop to buy a Halo Reach figure.
I went and they had Carter and Kat, I was only gonna buy one until I saw the price.
$11.99
I didn't buy either. I just left.
I rationalize everything as I want something so I go and I look and I see the price and I think, is it worth it to use the money?
And by that logic absolutely nothing is worth it. Literally I'm lucky I buy food sometimes.

chupacabras acheronsis

isn't more rational to account statistically what is it's price in other places? how much do you need/want it? how much effort and time would you have to invest to obtain it somewhere else?

my time is my most valuable asset. if i have to go really far away to get something, i am spending money on public transportation and time i could use doing something else, which again, is a loss. if i am paying more for a product, the added cost should only exceed it in about the same price digging somewhere else would cost. i am paying for the comfort of having it right there, right now. the added price is a service i am provided in my mind.

Cap. Fitzgerald

My mind doesn't function like that.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Mar 12, 2011, 02:03:58 AM
isn't more rational to account statistically what is it's price in other places? how much do you need/want it? how much effort and time would you have to invest to obtain it somewhere else?

my time is my most valuable asset. if i have to go really far away to get something, i am spending money on public transportation and time i could use doing something else, which again, is a loss. if i am paying more for a product, the added cost should only exceed it in about the same price digging somewhere else would cost. i am paying for the comfort of having it right there, right now. the added price is a service i am provided in my mind.

I'm the same man. I can't stand people that drive for hours looking for a cheap petrol station only to save $2. The time they took to find cheaper petrol could have been used more productively. Not to mention the consumption of fuel to save on fuel.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Ghostface on Mar 12, 2011, 09:03:18 AM
Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Mar 12, 2011, 02:03:58 AM

I'm the same man. I can't stand people that drive for hours looking for a cheap petrol station only to save $2. The time they took to find cheaper petrol could have been used more productively. Not to mention the consumption of fuel to save on fuel.

This is so fricken true.

I also feel strange about parking spaces sort of, I hate parking in a cramped lot, i would rather walk 10 extra feet then pull into a tight space of parked cars.

However I will agree my time is well my time. I want to waste my time how i see fit, not waste of looking for a cheaper gas stations that's like 2 cents cheaper.

I could understand if its somthing that has a point to it like lets say getting a new car. One dealership could be selling the car you want at a high price and other could be selling it at a lower price. That I can understand. However gas stations, or videogames or other products that would have a very limited price difference in other places, has no point at all.

Go to the closest one and get it.

Cap. Fitzgerald

While I can say that all of your thinking is reasonable in that last paragraph except for the gass stations.
Here going down the block or to another place will save you more than just a little because of the fluctuating prices.

The PredBen

The PredBen

I want to establish my own realm.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: The PredBen on Mar 12, 2011, 07:40:58 PM

Now or after you die?

I wouldn't mind going to a parted-off world/realm after I die that's ya'know, just for me. ;D

Spoiler
It'd pretty much be a red light district :laugh:
[close]

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Lie on Mar 12, 2011, 11:16:33 PM
Quote from: The PredBen on Mar 12, 2011, 07:40:58 PM

Now or after you die?

I wouldn't mind going to a parted-off world/realm after I die that's ya'know, just for me. ;D

Spoiler
It'd pretty much be a red light district :laugh:
[close]

How about when I die, we can combine our places to make an even bigger....

Spoiler
Red light district lie.  ;D
[close]

Vulhala

Vulhala

Why the f**k do you have to die? That realm exists already. It's called 'Thailand' ;)

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Vulhala on Mar 12, 2011, 11:45:46 PM
Why the f**k do you have to die? That realm exists already. It's called 'Thailand' ;)

Bwhaha or amsterdamn or reno, or vegas.

Also who knows where else lol.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed