book 1 AVP OVERRUN (New Chapters as in right now!) (plz post)

Started by The Ghoul, Dec 16, 2009, 08:58:56 AM

did this teaser make you want to read the rest of the book?

Yes
No
Author
book 1 AVP OVERRUN (New Chapters as in right now!) (plz post) (Read 14,358 times)

keylight-di

You're faster than light... :D
It's so good to find something so interesting in the morning. You made my day. Thanks. ;D
And I need a little time now to read and analyse. ;)

The Ghoul

Quote from: keylight-di on Dec 19, 2009, 08:53:56 AM
You're faster than light... :D
It's so good to find something so interesting in the morning. You made my day. Thanks. ;D
And I need a little time now to read and analyse. ;)

ty  ;D ok now time for chapter 7 after i finish editing six.   :D

keylight-di

UW
CUL8R
(Do I really use these acronyms? I don't believe... :D What happend with me... ;))

The Ghoul

lol well if you love this one u'll love the second one too. of course u gottta wait till this one's re-write is done  ;D

keylight-di

Quote from: The Dude5000 on Dec 19, 2009, 09:09:41 AM
lol well if you love this one u'll love the second one too. of course u gottta wait till this one's re-write is done  ;D

Such is the sad fate of the reader. He/she is sentenced to the good will of the writer  ;). I will wait patiently. Do I have any other choice?  :D

The Ghoul

sadly i'd give u a preview at least but i haven't even started a teaser for it yet. maybe i'll make one later today and post it to tease a little  :D

keylight-di

I always  imagined that writing a book is a long-lasting process. I never did it and I never will do, but I imagine it as like this. That it requires an intellectual effort, imagination, etc... Many ideas. This is a conceptual work. So far I'm impressed. But - well - if I have to wait, I'll wait. I look forward to more good chapters. ;D
Don't waste your talent. ;)

Next message - after reading. ;)

The Ghoul

Quote from: keylight-di on Dec 19, 2009, 09:42:58 AM
I always  imagined that writing a book is a long-lasting process. I never did it and I never will do, but I imagine it as like this. That it requires an intellectual effort, imagination, etc... Many ideas. This is a conceptual work. So far I'm impressed. But - well - if I have to wait, I'll wait. I look forward to more good chapters. ;D
Don't waste your talent. ;)

Next message - after reading. ;)
thank you and i won't waste it always brought me good pleasure to write. :D ;D

keylight-di

OK. I finished.
Golden armor?  Wow... Impressive...
Why Suk-Kresh couldn't see Sara? If there is so cold he can use his heat vision. If there is so much snow, her traces in the snow are very visible. Hmm...?
Or maybe she is simply wrong, thinking that she's safe?  ;)

I counted today Reaver's data on the metric system. God, this is a really big guy. But given the circumstances, I think it's possible. He is unique.
How big is Suk-Kresh?
It's good that writing it's pleasure for you. This is basis of writing, IMO. And it makes pleasure for reader during reading. :D

The Ghoul

Quote from: keylight-di on Dec 19, 2009, 10:26:04 AM
OK. I finished.
Golden armor?  Wow... Impressive...
Why Suk-Kresh couldn't see Sara? If there is so cold he can use his heat vision. If there is so much snow, her traces in the snow are very visible. Hmm...?
Or maybe she is simply wrong, thinking that she's safe?  ;)

I counted today Reaver's data on the metric system. God, this is a really big guy. But given the circumstances, I think it's possible. He is unique.
How big is Suk-Kresh?
It's good that writing it's pleasure for you. This is basis of writing, IMO. And it makes pleasure for reader during reading. :D
well suk-kresh didn't look in her direction he was hit in the side, i'm editing it right now and all to help it make more sense. Suk-Kresh is as tall Reaver at least.  :)

The Ghoul

"He had to think of a way to get the prey to come out and reveal it's self. So he chose to play dead." plus she was in the snow it covered her until she started to jump around.

keylight-di

It makes sens, OK.
But he can find her, I'm sure. He is able to do it. If only he wants, he can. ;) And Aliens can too. She smells fear... Her brain is screaming of   fear. Or she has her clever tablets... ;)
Overall I like her character. A little mad. She  is unpredictable, we can not predict what she will do. I like it. Additional element of suspense. :D

Go on... go on... go on... ;)

The Ghoul

Quote from: keylight-di on Dec 19, 2009, 11:03:50 AM
It makes sens, OK.
But he can find her, I'm sure. He is able to do it. If only he wants, he can. ;) And Aliens can too. She smells fear... Her brain is screaming of   fear. Or she has her clever tablets... ;)
Overall I like her character. A little mad. She  is unpredictable, we can not predict what she will do. I like it. Additional element of suspense. :D

Go on... go on... go on... ;)

thank you  :D

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

the shocking chapter 7  ;D :o

Chapter 7
U.S.S. Pegaus
Day 3, 0300 hrs.

Evac was in Reaver's room laying on his warm chest. Listening to his heart beat. There were so many things she wished she could tell him about the company, and that he wasn't ever alone in this world. She wanted him to know so much about what was going on, yet couldn't tell anyone but the company. It made her cry at times, she wanted to make Reaver feel whole. She then heard her commucator ring. She got up and answered it. "Hello?" She spoke quietly.

"Yes this is Doctor Stanton its time for your tests and med's Evac."

"Ok Doctor let me get dressed and I'll be right there." She hung up and looked at Reaver. Seeing him so peaceful made her happy.

She looked around the room for her clothes and found them. She quickly put on her uniform and left Reaver's room. She did a crisp walk to med bay. She started to get sick of these test's on her blood. The company always wanted her blood from her as to run tests on, just because she's having sex with him and some other reasons at that. She never liked neddles and they were suppose to be made to enter her right? It drove her insane, but she did this to be with Reaver.

After a few minutes Evac walked into med bay. Doctor Stanton smiled at her and motioned for her to sit in the chair. Evac always like Stanton then the other doctor that Reaver almost killed. Evac sat down in the chair and laid back. She tried to relax as she saw the syringes, one was a gun the other was blood drawling tube. "First the blood sample?" Santon then looked at Evac very closely on her face, her eyes has turned green. "Your traits are coming back going to have increase the dosage of the supressent." Stanton looked at her sadily.

"Wait, why can't he know that I'm like him?! He deserves to know!" Evac cried.

"I'm sorry I would let you but I can, even I have my orders. If he knew he might try to protect you from the company, keep you away. Run away. Stuff like that. They can't afford to lose either of you." Stanton had a tear in her eye. "Now time for the blood sample."  Stanton shoved in the needle and withdrew the blood.

Evac looked at her glowing crimson blood, as it filled the test tube. It made her disgusted to see humans take away her blood to run tests on, like she's just some lab rat.  "Now for the supressaint."

She stuck the gun into Evac's neck. "Aren't you going to-" Stanton shaked her head no, she wasn't going to increase the dose.

Evac felt pain in her neck and then it burned then slowly her eye color return to brown but for how long? She got up as Stanton looked at the blood sample and put some in the anyalizer.  "What are you doing?"

"Going to take a little peek at what's happening to your body." Stanton said.

The anyalizer beeped and results apear on a screen. It should the chemical make-up the blood and then show'd a proble prognosis of the blood's condition. At the bottom it said something that took the breath clear out of Stanton's and Evac's mouths. "I'm pregnant." Evac held her stomach.

"We need to have stay safe for now on!" Stanton said. "We need to take you away from here."

"No Reaver, would notice and track me down and raise hell. " Evac started. "And I'm not leaving his side and if you try I'll kill you and tell him everything." Evac was serious.

"Ok I see your point just be careful this is a dangerous profession being a marine." Stanton said and waved her good-bye.

Evac left the med bay and travled back to Reaver's room. She held her belly, she felt whole and happy. She had something beautiful in her belly and with the man she loved. Too bad for Stanton, Evac planed on telling Reaver everything. Yeah she'll tell him everything, well in time at least. "He does deserve to know that I am at least Pregnant." She spoke to herself quietly so any microphone couldn't pick it up.

She reached the room and entered it. She then removed her clothes again and laid back in bed. "Where'd you go hun?" Reaver said and turned around to face her.

"To the doctor she needed to run some tests on me." Evac said.

"What type of tests?" Reaver looked at her.

"Blood tests." Evac felt uncomfortable and moved about in the bed to get comfortable.

"For?" He looked her dead in the eyes, and she felt pressure and the burning in her neck came back, and slowly her eyes started to change. "Your eye's are green like mine?" Looking at the half brown half green eyes.

"Yes." She looked down at the floor.

"So your like me? Acid glowing blood right?" Reaver sounded serious.
"How long has the company put you up to this to be with me?"

"I came here last year, they sent me to mingle with you yes, but that's not important I really feel for you. They want me to be human they didn't want you to know they made another like me. Look only thing that matters is that I love you and there's more." She looked away and tears welled up in her eyes.

"So they wanted us to be together just to keep me thinking that I was still alone in this world? What type of sick joke is that?" Reaver fumed. "What more can there be?" He calmed down now worried.

"I'm pregnant. They wanted to take me away but I told them you'll supect something and come for me. I fought them cause I wanted to stay with you." Evac cried.
"You really love me that much?" Reaver said.

"Yes." Evac said. "I told them I wouldn't tell you a thing but I lied."

"Well I'm glad you told me instead of finding out on my own, now what do we do with the little one inside of you?" Reaver asked but then suddenly the alerm came on.

"All Marines report to the hanger bay for an emergency briefing." Lieutenant Stonewall spoke on the intercomm.

"We'll act normal, no one can know it's too soon." Evac spoke trying to get up Reaver grabs her and pull her in for a kiss.

"Don't you ever leave my side." He smiled and got up to get dressed.

Evac couldn't help but smile at the kiss he gave her and she didn't plan on leaving his side at all. She got up and started getting dressed.

Everyone was on the ship early because of the maintance duty they ran for Brian. Now all they stood in the hanger bay. A drop ship looked preped and ready to go at all times. Stonewall walked into the bay with Brian. Stonewall was a short black hair man with a mean gaze. To Evac he seemed like the biggest asshole in the world. The man had a pointy nose and sharp jaw with a jutting chin. "Attention!" Brian shouted.

Everyone stood at attention sharp and looking forward. "At ease marines it is too early for all this military stand at attention crap." Clearly Stonewall just woke up and was cranky and wanted to keep this informal, suddenly a man in a jet black business suit walked into the hanger bay and stood next to Stonewall. He wore dark sunglasses and smelled of company all about him. He was short and skinny and had a too nice smile. He seemed too pleasant by look to be anything other then company. "This is Mister Richard. He's our company advisor when we're travling to secure the facililty on LV-123." Stonewall spoke. "They have been running Xenomorph studies and now the facility filed distress. This could be a possible bug hunt."
   All of the ten marines looked at each other and back at Stonewall. They all were thinking the same thing. "Ah sir, how big is the hive?" Pat asked.

"Well if its an outbreak and we're three days away at max speed and the facility has hundred and seven personal, its pretty bad." Stonewall was dead serious.

"There was also an unknown alien presences as well." Richard spoke in a too pleasant voice.

Everyone sieghed. Reaver finally stepped up. "One question. When do we start?" He smiled and all the other marines laughed.

"Right now, I want you all ready to go in three days. So I want you all to get everything preped as we leave gate way and when all that is done get some cryo time. Then we raise hell on the hive. I want everyone in ape suits down there, we're taking every precaution on this. Now you all are dismissed." Stonewall spoke and took mister Richard with him.

Evac didn't like the idea of returning to LV-123, she didn't like the place specially all the Xenomorphs that would break out at times and with people disappearing and all. She knew it was very complex facility with many tunnels and sub levels, also many buildings. It'll take at least a week to clear the place of aliens. She didn't like this one bit and she feared for her child and Reaver.

keylight-di

So, well... You  caught me in the trap and I can not escape. Sneaky you... ;D  You are Xeno and I'm a prey... ;)
I love it. I love how this story develops. Tension is growing.
Remarks:
If Evac is pregnant, she can have something in her belly, but not in her stomach. I hope... ;)

Don't edit when I'm reading... Or OK. It's your story.. ;)

(Do you ever take rest?  I'm impressed...)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed