Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,870,155 times)

SM

SM

Just like Aunt Beru used to make.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Indeed! ;D👉👈

Speaking of food, I wonder if Luke managed to try Fried Endorian Tip Yip, when they were celebrating the fall of the Empire at the end of ROTJ.

The protein is made from a chicken-like creature from Endor.

However...the barbecue was so massive, legends says there wasn't enough Tip-yip meat to feed everyone at the banquet ;)

Spoiler
[close]

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: SM on Mar 20, 2024, 01:43:41 PMPalps moves down unnatural pathways.

One of few elements I like about The Rise of Skywalker is Palpatine, his throne, the Sith spirits, and Exegol itself. I think Giger would have digged it.

The issue for me was how they brought Palpatine back. I mean just commit to Dark Empire if you are gonna bring him back.

SM

SM

The concept is fine. The problem was making Oscar Isaac deliver that line and dropping it in at the last second.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

You dig too much young one.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: SM on Mar 24, 2024, 09:03:46 PMThe concept is fine. The problem was making Oscar Isaac deliver that line and dropping it in at the last second.

Lampshading it was a mistake.  The audience deserved an explanation, but one of the sequel trilogy's biggest problems was always a failure to coherently bridge the gap between the OT and itself.

The state of the galaxy in TFA, from the very beginning, was a WTF that I still wish they'd explain with some sort of Clone Wars-style series, but it seems like they feel there's no demand for such a thing.

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Mar 24, 2024, 09:10:46 PMYou dig too much young one.

Haha does that make me a spade? Maybe I am David Spade. :D

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Cosmic Incubation on Mar 22, 2024, 10:12:24 PMIn fact, I have no idea what I'm even talking about right now. Star what?

Eh, don't bother with it, some shitty space B-movies from the 80s directed by a bunch of hack frauds, nobody remembers them now. I mean, they're so cheap, they even pretend trash can is a robot

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 24, 2024, 10:12:08 PM
Quote from: SM on Mar 24, 2024, 09:03:46 PMThe concept is fine. The problem was making Oscar Isaac deliver that line and dropping it in at the last second.

Lampshading it was a mistake.  The audience deserved an explanation, but one of the sequel trilogy's biggest problems was always a failure to coherently bridge the gap between the OT and itself.

The state of the galaxy in TFA, from the very beginning, was a WTF that I still wish they'd explain with some sort of Clone Wars-style series, but it seems like they feel there's no demand for such a thing.
They also failed to bridge the gaps between the three movies themselves. The two directors constantly kept things going in different directions.

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

lets not redrudge up the problems with the sequels that we all know.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Found on Facebook

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on Mar 25, 2024, 04:46:28 PMlets not redrudge up the problems with the sequels that we all know.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 25, 2024, 04:50:10 PMFound on Facebook.

Coomer brained. Awful.

Kradan

Kradan

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on Mar 25, 2024, 04:46:28 PMlets not redrudge up the problems with the sequels that we all know.

<Tarkin>But don't worry, we will deal with The Acolyte soon enough.</Tarkin>

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed