AvPGalaxy Giveaway: AvP Launch Edition!

Started by ikarop, Feb 17, 2010, 04:40:15 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy Giveaway: AvP Launch Edition! (Read 18,047 times)

EC jay

only found one so far, but for some reason most of the links on the main page don't work for me  ???

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 18, 2010, 12:50:57 PM
So how have you guys found the competition? Fun? Folk on the news post don't seem to understand it. Did you guys have too much trouble?

No, I instantly realized what I was looking for. It was just tedious sifting through page after page looking for another number.  :P However, it was a real 'Aha! I knew it!' moment when my suspicions were confirmed.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: EC jay on Feb 18, 2010, 12:58:45 PM
only found one so far, but for some reason most of the links on the main page don't work for me  ???

Hmmm. They all worked for me. Anyone else had this issue?

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=41.msg642585#new

Post in here if you have any technical problems.

Hive Tyrant

That reminds me; did my e-mail come through, Hicks? Sometimes it decides to take a dump on me, so...

EC jay

EC jay

found 3 so far
alot of the links refer to 'javascript:void(0)' here :/

edit: nvm, they work in internet explorer

yaji

Brute force approach - open in new tab EVERYTHING, search pages for white images. When I got what I was looking for, it became clear what i was looking at.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Feb 18, 2010, 01:15:15 PM
That reminds me; did my e-mail come through, Hicks? Sometimes it decides to take a dump on me, so...

Yeah. All okay.  :)

duckforceone

did mine come through ok? :D

was hell on a slow connection finding all the pictures...

solving the puzzle was fast though...

Bender1988

It was really time consuming. ;D
But fun :)

DragonBossk

Yeah I had no technical problems, plus it encourages people to browse the site more. I certainly found some interesting info I hadn't read before whilst doing this competition.

Would definitely do it again if another came up  ;)

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: DragonBossk on Feb 18, 2010, 03:02:26 PM
Yeah I had no technical problems, plus it encourages people to browse the site more. I certainly found some interesting info I hadn't read before whilst doing this competition.

Would definitely do it again if another came up  ;)

... well, yes. I must admit that's true.

Frizzlecat

People mention that the t-shirts are available to buy. Where can I buy them? Is there a web address, or is it like sending an order via email?

Thanks.

MicroN

I've emailed my answer, could you perhaps confirm for me that you've received it please? Cheers

Thrak360

Fun little contest.  Just submitted my entry.

It did indeed lead me to some corners of the website I hadn't really explored yet.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Frizzlecat on Feb 18, 2010, 03:15:28 PM
People mention that the t-shirts are available to buy. Where can I buy them? Is there a web address, or is it like sending an order via email?

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/website/become-a-subscriber/

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed