Where would you hide on the Nostromo?

Started by [BAM] Yojimbo, Feb 23, 2016, 10:48:37 AM

Author
Where would you hide on the Nostromo? (Read 2,739 times)

markweatherill

UNDER A TABLE?

Corporal Hicks

HuDaFuK

In fairness, it worked for Amanda.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

QuoteWhere would you hide on the Nostromo?

Inside Brett or Parker's locker.

whiterabbit

The best place to hide would be somewhere the alien couldn't fit.

426Buddy

I would tell the crew try to fortify the bridge while I put a space suit on. Then ill hang out in the airlock alone until the alien comes. Then I would blow the both of us out of the airlock. Hopefully someone could use the Narcissus to retrieve me. If not at least the crew is safe.

THE CITY HUNTER

Hyper sleep chamber?

Primordial

I wouldn't hide anywhere. I would just cover myself up with Ash's liquid and organs ... alright enough of 'The Walking Dead' analogy :D

Xenoscream

Nice topic.

You could hide out in the MURTHUR room for a bit, but honestly you've just starve to death or dehydrate.

I think hanging out in the airlock area foyer, with the secondary airlock doors open. Might have a chance to flame it into the airlock when it shows up and seal it, then blow it out. Long shot though.

JungleHunter87

I'd have stuck to the medical bay. One entrance, plus window into the hallway and more room to maneuver in if you had the flame thrower to use. Plus a table to hide under ( Amanda style ) or that X-ray machine you could possibly hide in. Although it is see through so... There is that.

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 24, 2016, 08:54:00 AM
The MUTHUR room would be good because it has that one cramped entrance, but I'm not sure I'd wanna be firing a flamethrower in such and enclosed space. Provided there's no giant air ducts leading to the bridge I'd probably make a stand there and hope there was a coffee machine to keep me going.

It's the only thing good on that ship. 8)

FiorinaFury161

Wherever Jonesy went! That cat could elude the bubonic plague if it desired :P

JungleHunter87

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Mar 05, 2016, 11:06:10 AM
Wherever Jonesy went! That cat could elude the bubonic plague if it desired :P

Maybe if you were cat sized you could. Otherwise following Jones didn't seem to workout for Brett. :D

Elmazalman

The showers.

[BAM] Yojimbo

Quote from: Elmazalman on Mar 05, 2016, 08:33:29 PM
The showers.

Couldn't think of a worse place to die, the idea of cold, wet, naked, blood and a terrifying alien creature about to kill you is horrific!

Elmazalman

Quote from: [BAM] Yojimbo on Mar 07, 2016, 12:37:34 PM
Quote from: Elmazalman on Mar 05, 2016, 08:33:29 PM
The showers.

Couldn't think of a worse place to die, the idea of cold, wet, naked, blood and a terrifying alien creature about to kill you is horrific!
PSYCHO!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed