The thing about Predator games

Started by ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR, Apr 27, 2020, 11:24:09 PM

Author
The thing about Predator games (Read 646 times)

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

What is it with Predator games that they always show the Predator in the trailer at one point flash his yellow eyes and then in the game you think you can do that to your enemies to taunt them and you can't?

Avp 2010 trailer had pred fashing yellow eyes and you couldn't do that in the campaign or the multiplayer.

Predator hunting grounds trailer shows it and you can't do it online.

Predator in Mk X he only does it on his outro when he wins. You can't just do it to taunt.

Predator Concrete jungle has the pred skin that has the permanent yellow eyes but in the game with other skins you can't do it either.

I think that feature would be so cool to do it online . In a Avp game the marine players are looking for you and your staying still and then you flash the eyes and they spot you. Just like Predator 1987 shows and Predators 2010 shows. I would love that feature to be added in future Predator or Avp game installments. The option to flash the yellow eyes and taunt your enemies online. If you could customize the color too that would be even cooler.

Gr33n M4n

I never noticed that until now. Maybe developers think it's pointless because players wouldn't use it. It does sound like a nice lil feature though. But the cloak in-game is not as good as portrayed in the films and you'll be seen or heard before the eye-flash.

PsyKore

PsyKore

It would be cool. And it's more than possible in this day and age to make AI react to it in a single player game. They need to incorporate it simply because it would add to the immersion of role playing as the Predator.

It's the same for vocal mimicry. That's only very barely been touched on in video games, but the possibilities for it are much greater.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed