NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 850,980 times)

Vark_

Vark_

Quote from: windebieste on Oct 09, 2016, 01:03:48 AM
Lambert will be pre-order for me. 
As soon as the figure is announced as available.
I might be waiting on this one, nothing certain. I mean, the suit is ok, but I'm mostly dreaming of a version in her Nostromo apparel with the cowgirl boots ^^. I hope they'd do that.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 07, 2016, 07:11:39 PM

It's definitely a Praetorian of some variety! Looks a lil' too small to be from AvP 2010 so Defiance might be a good shout!

Tristan just confirmed it's the big guy from Extravehicular to be part of Neca's series 11.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLVxf2gj2Al/?taken-by=tyrannojones

Rzor

Rzor

If anyone has a screenshot of the Xeno from that Defiance issue, can you please post it? :)

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Rzor on Oct 09, 2016, 07:24:32 PM
If anyone has a screenshot of the Xeno from that Defiance issue, can you please post it? :)

That design only exists in the digital copy and I can't find a picture anywhere. The comic is free online and you can read it at this link:https://digital.darkhorse.com/profile/6796.free-comic-book-day-2016-serenity/

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I'll have to see how it differs from the print version, I never got around to checking it before.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I have a pic from the print version in the literature forum in case you don't have it  ;)

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=53371.1005

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I do, I just never compared it to the digital version!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Not the best effort but...

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I feel like the crown part of its head would look better if it was black like the body.
When the figure comes out I might end up repainting that part of it

426Buddy

426Buddy

I actually think the original version is pretty great. The revised alien though I would agree, it kinda looks off somehow.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 11, 2016, 07:56:15 AMNot the best effort but...

Thanks Corporal!

I wonder if Ridley had anything to do with the alteration? Has it been addressed why it was changed?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I can't remember the exact wording but it was due to them using the smooth-headed design in Covenant.

Rzor

Rzor

Cool, thanks for posting the pics everyone!

Question: is this head design similar enough to the Colonial Marines Spitter Xeno, that they can just add some side projections and offer as a repaint? Or do you think a Spitter would require all new tooling?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I think that depends on the underside of the crown. The spitter had those sacks there

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I recently stopped in the local TRU and found the following figures below. If anyone is interested, PM me and I will try my best to get em for you.

Alien Ripley in compression suit (1 left)
Aliens Ripley (426 day) - They would have these 6 months AFTER I asked for them :P
Alien 3 Ripley (1 left)
Aliens Vazquez and Frost
Aliens albino drone
Alien 3 Dog Alien (brown only)
AVP Alien thermal vision warrior
Aliens creature pack (huggers and bursters, 1 left)
Alien cage free eggs pack

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed