NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 850,607 times)

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Good army building potential. But...I've never been a fan of the commando designs.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I'll probably pick up one or two of them. Based on how the arms are designed though its gonna be impossible to get him to aim his weapon

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 16, 2016, 05:36:43 PM

I'm absolutely loving the looks of this thing!

I really really love this!

Mrcreosote

Mrcreosote

Instant nerdgasm

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Heard they were doing to Space Jockey and seat from Alien as well

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That's for the Cinemachines line.  http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=53586.0

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

khas

khas

What do you think will be the other two characters in Series 8? I bet by Lambert and bald Ripley

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Wave 8 is all Alien 3 apparently. 9 is all Aliens. 10 is Kenner.

I think we'll definitely be in for a bald Ripley in 8. Perhaps a varient on the Runner for the last one? Or maybe a Michael Bishop?

windebieste

windebieste

Yeah.  I'd say Rippers and Bishop II. For a couple of reasons.

I don't think any of the Fiorina inmates or staff really warrant an action figure, except maybe Dillon.. ...and maybe Andrews.  But as far as the pecking order goes, I'd say they're both lower on the list than Bishop and Ripley in terms of fan favorites. Then there's the issue of likenesses.  Both Weaver and Henriksen have granted theirs in the past, so it's an easy bet that they will do so again.  Why not? Signing a few contracts and getting your face immortalised on a toy fans will love sounds like a great way to generate a little extra income for not too much effort. 

Then finally, that last scene of the movie. With Bishop II accompanied by his APE guys and Ripley about to plunge into the lead. That's a diorama wanting to happen.

-Windebieste.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm with you, winde. Assuming they'd actually do an all human wave, that's what I'd expect them to do for the exact reasons you said above. I can't see them doing any of the inmates.

Quotei don't think we would ever do an all human wave again, we did w Series 4. Xenos sell a lot better so balance

https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/689195392144134144

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: windebieste on Jan 18, 2016, 09:04:25 PM
Then finally, that last scene of the movie. With Bishop II accompanied by his APE guys and Ripley about to plunge into the lead. That's a diorama wanting to happen.

-Windebieste.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

This is promising news but I would be willing to bet that this is their opportunity for a reissue of the highly sought after Dog Alien from series 3 that sold out and now has a high after market price. Maybe it will come with the bambi burster?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I imagine you're right. Those Dog Aliens go for a fair bit on the bay of Es now. Since they said they wont do an all human wave, they'll need to fit an Alien in there somewhere.

bobby brown

bobby brown

Could be a bambi Burster that comes with a bunch of extra goodies due to its small size, Like the Deacon figure. Or the Queen attack version of Bishop. Or maybe its just a lame repaint verision of the Adult Dog alien. "MOLTEN LEAD VERISION"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed