MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Sweet mother of god

Son Of Kane

Son Of Kane

Gorgeous.

Vark_

Vark_

I think so too, this one is gonna be woth it.

Born Of Cold Light

Born Of Cold Light

Not bad.  Will there be a dome that can be removed and put back on?

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Looks fantastic,just hope that the final product looks as great.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Amanda Ripley

khas

khas

It seems that this clear the figures that we will have in the Series 6, they all of Alien Isolation:
- Xenoform.
- Amanda with his normal suit.
- Amanda with spacesuit.

StayFrosty

StayFrosty

Sorry, but Neca is now making horrible decisions with this line, and I'm no longer interested in buying everything they make.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: StayFrosty on Mar 28, 2015, 06:19:09 PM
Sorry, but Neca is now making horrible decisions with this line, and I'm no longer interested in buying everything they make.
What horrible decisions?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

It isn't a horrible decision, just a "drastic" departure from where the series began with the Marines and original Aliens.
I think they should have stuck with the Marines and finished them before venturing into the video games, and even then I feel like they should have done AVP10 or ACM (as bad as it was) before Isolation.

I'm not upset they chose Isolation to do, but it pushes back more of the Marines and that's disappointing

Son Of Kane

Son Of Kane

AVP2010 & ACM aren't good enough to warrant figures.

Vark_

Vark_

Quote from: StayFrosty on Mar 28, 2015, 06:19:09 PM
You're over-reacting here I think. I'm not into this "Isolation" line either (like I said earlier in this thread), but there's no reason to feel this way though  ;).
None is supposed to like or buy every figure they release, if you're not pleased whith these releases you can wait for the next series, I see no harm in waiting.

Yeah, like JokersWarPig said it's quite disappointing for some folks to see they venture on the video game line before completing the movies figures, pushes back more of long-awaited figures to come, but who are we to blame NECA on this ? They release Alien franchise figures we barely expected to see one day, still it's a company that sells figures so there's a business plan here, let's not forget this !
And not to mention that NECA is a company which listens much to its customers, and no doubt they have answered to popular demand with this Isolation line. Sure I won't buy these figures, but no doubt they'll please many many fans out here, so that's fine by me.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Mar 28, 2015, 07:01:55 PM
It isn't a horrible decision, just a "drastic" departure from where the series began with the Marines and original Aliens.
I think they should have stuck with the Marines and finished them before venturing into the video games, and even then I feel like they should have done AVP10 or ACM (as bad as it was) before Isolation.

I'm not upset they chose Isolation to do, but it pushes back more of the Marines and that's disappointing
To be fair we had no indication they had other Marines in the pipeline that got sidelined in favor of Isolation. Also it makes more sense to do Isolation figures sooner rather than later, as the hype/consumer familiarity with the game is only going to down over time. Movie Marine figures can come out whenever and it won't make a difference.

Quote from: Son Of Kane on Mar 28, 2015, 11:03:26 PM
AVP2010 & ACM aren't good enough to warrant figures.
Strongly disagree - both games had interesting visual designs that would make for good action figures, unrelated to the quality of the games as a whole. 'AvP Requiem' wasn't a good movie, but NECA's AvPR Warrior figure is great and is a huge improvement over the on-screen versions.

Not to mention we've already gotten good Colonial Marines figures from Hiya Toys and Play Arts Kai. Hiya Toys' 3.75"-scale (GI Joe-scale) Alien Warrior is awesome. They're working on a similarly-scaled Power Loader and I can't wait.

LAWNMOWERMAN

LAWNMOWERMAN

picked up couple more BLUES and a CHAP

those who want to get an early jump on summer before series 5 hits
the power loader is up for pre orders

EntertainmentEarth.com has it listed for $96.99
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=NC51416#.VReA71zXlBw
release date August 2015
free shipping(stateside) and international shipping

ToysRUs.com has it listed for $99.99, it sold out in a day but don't sweat it they'll put up another batch up
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=61592456&cp=2255956.2262937.42318856&parentPage=family
release date 8-26-15
free shipping

Gamestop.com has it listed for $104.99
http://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/toys/aliens-power-loader-vehicle/120674
release date 8-26-15
free shipping

BBTS has their pre order up for awhile listed for $104.99
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=NEC12655&mode=retail
international shipping

khas

khas

I think the same as you, Neca not doing things consistently. Besides the Isolation line is the same as the Series 2 and Series 4 with a few tweaks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed