NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 851,749 times)

drsmuts

drsmuts

I agree....I was in two minds getting the Queen as I thought it might be rather fragile, but it's rock solid.

I love the Doggie too, it really is an amazing look figure. Looking forward to getting a WY Commando to go with him.

Vark_

Vark_

Sneak peek on the coming facehuggers.

Master

Master

Cool little buggers.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Having the front two legs curled in like that looks weird to me.

Rabbit2100

Rabbit2100

Those huggers look great! I recently got my dog in the mail. I love the design of the figure but unfortunately the joints are insanely loose on mine in a few places :(

elemental-of-all

elemental-of-all

Quote from: Vark_ on Jan 24, 2015, 12:14:15 PM
Sneak peek on the coming facehuggers.

I read that this is to be part of a diorama set, similar to the predator 2 trophy display they did 2 years back. Is that true?

Vark_

Vark_

Yep you're right, the twitter pic says they're gonna be displayed at a coming toy convention. They've done / ordered some nice dioramas for the last years, and there's no point for them showing / tweeting stuff they're not going to sell.

Since they've already shown some eggs prototypes (opened and sealed) and the legs / weapons of what definitely looks like an Aliens Ripley (hive scene) + the power loader, I have no doubt that these little fellas will be part of a package somehow in series 5.
Not in such quantity though, but one or two seems legit ;).

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I suggested on Twitter that NECA should do an Amanda Ripley figure (it'd basically be a repainted 'Alien' jumpsuit Ripley figure with a new head), and Kezia Burrows, the actress who played Amanda Ripley in the game, favorited my tweet.

I think we can get some traction on this if we push NECA on the issue.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

What's your twitter? I'll retweet.

Hopefully picking up one of the Series 3 figures this weekend - if my local has them in.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jan 28, 2015, 04:00:54 AM
I suggested on Twitter that NECA should do an Amanda Ripley figure (it'd basically be a repainted 'Alien' jumpsuit Ripley figure with a new head), and Kezia Burrows, the actress who played Amanda Ripley in the game, favorited my tweet.

I think we can get some traction on this if we push NECA on the issue.

Oooo I like this

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 28, 2015, 08:28:00 AM
What's your twitter? I'll retweet.

Hopefully picking up one of the Series 3 figures this weekend - if my local has them in.
Here's the tweet: https://twitter.com/Xenomrph/status/556778613291249664

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Retweeted mate.

elemental-of-all

elemental-of-all

Just shown on Facebook. Classic 8bit Alien 3 runner from the nes game.
Dunno how I feel about it. I never played the game, though I've heard good things. I have yet to get the normal runner, damn queen set me back a bit.

How was the 8bit predator, anyone vouch for that fig?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

http://necaonline.com/51181/products/toys/action-figures/alien-3-classic-video-game-appearance-dog-alien/?utm_campaign=VGalienDogprodpage&utm_source=necafbgplus&utm_medium=social

Alien 3 – Classic Video Game Appearance – Dog Alien
PrevNext

1144953 3 2x
    1144953 3 2x
    1144953 3 2x
    1144953 3 2x
    1144953 3 2x

Posted in: Action Figures, Alien- Jan 29, 2015 No Comments

NECA's highly successful line of classic video game tribute figures continues with the Dog Alien from Alien 3! The game was released in 1992 for the popular 8-bit home console.

The Dog Alien stands almost 10″ tall, with over 30 points of articulation, including an extendable inner mouth and bendable tail. Special two-tone paint deco reproduces the game's stylized look.

Comes in special window box packaging to re-create the look and feel of the classic video game cartridge box.

Read more: http://necaonline.com/51181/products/toys/action-figures/alien-3-classic-video-game-appearance-dog-alien/#ixzz3QFuOvX5c

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I didn't realize it was half and half, I thought they were doing 2 different figures like they did with the Robocop vs Terminator endoskeletons.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed